Lt. Commander
# 21
02-18-2010, 11:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XedoeSR View Post
It has been how long since launch? You sir need to step back and realize many of us dont play this game as much as others. I myself as I write this am about to exit the T4 bracket, so you will get at least one more klink in T5 this weekend. If nothing else, roll a klink yourself and get to at least T3 to see how lopsided the PvP is in Fed favor as far as numbers go. It really starts getting one sided in T4 though. I cannot tell you how many matchs ive done where its been at least 5v1. Mostly though it is 5v4 fed favor. Alot of these though us klinks win simply because we are forced to know how to PvP seeing it is this or those mini-quests where they have you goto one of two places per tier for grinding. That gets old very fast, but I usually just do that till the XP gets cut or I get the proper gear to go PvP with. Not all of it mind you, just the important parts. I fill out the rest with PvP and upon exiting to the next tier I have more than enough gear, and the extras I put on the exchange at a cheap price for other klinks to buy.
You know for a while, I almost believed that it was because klingons "Where forced to learn how to PvP"...
Lately now that there's hardly any klingons actually playing at T5, I've had a few games where we sat and dueled 1v1 vs the random klingon and just chatted for the duration of the match.

The one that stood out the most was a General that didn't know you could transfer energy to other shield facings.

The only thing that klingons as a whole have been forced to learn, is how to cloak and focus gank. Actually learning to pvp? Well, I won't say that people don't learn it, but it's more like most only learned one strat, not how to actually play outside of it.
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-18-2010, 11:50 PM
I got to C2 today and I am struggling to play again. It seems like there is a bunch of sadists working for Cryptic; and those sadists developed Klingon faction. With same 3 ground PvP maps, same Kahless PvE thing we have to level to 45 ? This is the worst ****ing joke ever. I still haven't had a chance to do a PvE ground combat mission with my crew.

Federation players will soon find that there are 0 Klingons left, because you truly have to be psychotic to level by running same map 100 of times over.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-18-2010, 11:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paneth
But, where has all the rum gone??!
Sorry, that was me. The engines just weren't putting out the speed, so I needed an alternative fuel.
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-19-2010, 12:11 AM
I was planning on having a science fed, tactical fed and engineer klingon was going to do all JT but the no bonuses at headstart ruined that part but at this rate I'll probably have to do all fed unless I end up really liking the idea of 1v5 or nebula grind.
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-19-2010, 12:23 AM
i only do 3 pvp matches to get the daily done for my marks ( if the quest doesnt bug) and then i just stop pvping and go on my fed or go play mass effect 2, waiting for more content to show up and cryptic making pvp worth while seeing i can just load in do 1 piont of dammage go afk and collect medals.

ofc if you do get a full match you just get wispers you need to grow skills and klingons are OP when you win the match its getting old really fast and my ignore list will end up beeing full soon.
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-19-2010, 12:50 AM
Once you get to Admiral as a Klingon you realize just how shallow/pointless this game is atm.

Lt. Commander
# 27
02-19-2010, 02:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivaris View Post
i only do 3 pvp matches to get the daily done for my marks ( if the quest doesnt bug)
Same here, unless there is a group of 4 more Klingons for PvP (just to spend some time wit friends or finish their Daily matches.

After that TV, leveling a fed for a few, another game ,more fed time, another game, tv, more fed time... so unless somebody of my guild need help on the klingon side, i'm just taking a brake.
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-19-2010, 02:56 AM
They have all died in the cesspool of the cries and STENCH of the KLINGONS ARE OP'd battlecry of the nubbins brigades of the Federation.

We are SO OP'd now we don't even have to play to make it to level 50.

Lt. Commander
# 29
02-19-2010, 03:27 AM
If Crptic just added a few of those planet maps they use for 'exploration' to the pvp queue there would a least be a bit of veriety. An uninstanced open RvR zone is really needed for end game.

As it is Klingons do the same 3 or 4 maps all the time, have less ships, less costume options, less space only one space station etc. Why stick with Klingon when you can be fed and have all the best stuff?
Lt. Commander
# 30
02-19-2010, 03:34 AM
Not playing my Klingon until we get

- T2 Cruiser
- Joined Trill Klingons
- more content

The Fed PvE storyline is entertaining and I am mining it for items which I mail to my Klingon for future use.