Lt. Commander
We are a community-oriented fleet with the older gamer and their family in mind (47 here). We do keep our chat clean and free from offensive content.

We understand our members are adults with real life commitments. Therefore, how often you play, whether you group or solo, whether you prefer pve or pvp is your decision to make.

Most of us do not use voice chat and it will never be a requirement.

We value our members' privacy. We do not require you to tell us about your life or write a lengthy essay on why you want to join. Too often an application process is like applying for a job. We are here for fun.

We consider ourselves to be a community of friends above all else.

Please note we have not yet formed as a fleet and I'm interested in knowing if there is an interest in this sort of casual, family-friendly setting.

We have a brand new website at http://haven-sto.guildlaunch.com for any that would like further information. Please let me know here or in private message if there might be an interest. Thanks much!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-14-2010, 06:03 AM
Thanks for the couple pm's. Could use a few more old folks to get this under way!
Lt. Commander
# 3 I like it!
02-18-2010, 07:42 AM
im a 48 yo mmo player and i would be interested in a nice casual fleet of folks our age!
Please let me know!
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-19-2010, 12:40 AM
Just a freindly bump from a 50+ person.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-19-2010, 12:43 AM
I am also trying to start a fleet. Check out my sig.