Lt. Commander
There is still a cargohold of well known bugs around, that have been reported since beta.
Alas I don't see them fixed, instead we get non-working fleet actions each week. :p

Viral Matrix III still can't be upgraded (well it can, but it has no effect). That annoys me most.
Would be super, if that is fixed somewhen (alongside with Danube renaming, ?? dmg description, combat supply 3, disappearing beam up button, invisible and disappearing mobs, stuck npcs ....).

Feel free to call me impatient, but in my opinion there should be bugfixes first and added content later.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-19-2010, 05:02 AM
I would guess the reason they have not touched VM 3 yet is because VM being so OP in PVP is on the chopping block getting ready to be punished by the Nerf hammer of justice. See MES threads for reference.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-19-2010, 05:10 AM
From the patch notes: you can now use teams while held. This should mean that now you can use science team on yourself even while under the effects of viral matrix. So the overpoweredness (lol) isn't much of an issue anymore.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-19-2010, 05:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf68 View Post

Feel free to call me impatient, but in my opinion there should be bugfixes first and added content later.
You are impatient. What you do with that knowledge is up to you.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-19-2010, 05:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf68 View Post
There is still a cargohold of well known bugs around, that have been reported since beta.
Alas I don't see them fixed, instead we get non-working fleet actions each week. :p

Viral Matrix III still can't be upgraded (well it can, but it has no effect). That annoys me most.
Would be super, if that is fixed somewhen (alongside with Danube renaming, ?? dmg description, combat supply 3, disappearing beam up button, invisible and disappearing mobs, stuck npcs ....).

Viral Matrix should be removed.Thats the only fix i hope.