> > > Hi Captains! The team continues to investigate an issue where some players may be stuck on a loading screen. We appreciate your continued patience! < < <
Jolan tru Captain!
Welcome to Legacy of Romulus!
If you have purchased a Legacy or Starter Pack, please see this thread for instructions on how to claim your items in-game. (Please see the yellow text in the linked thread for instructions on creating a Reman.) (Not seeing your pack in-game? Please see the lime-green text in the linked thread above for information.)
If you have additional questions about the Legacy or Starter pack, please read this FAQ.
Thanks SO MUCH for all your support, and we'll see you in-game!
- The Star Trek Online Team
"Login failed for unknown reason" error
Missing additional character slot for current/ lapsed Gold Members
Slow patching in the launcher
A bug that involved Romulan Liberated Borg captains and their skills once they chose an ally
I submitted a ticket for this. I advise you both do the same as the Devs, after a bit of research, have informed everyone that they do not use the forums to track bugs but rather open tickets. The more tickets there are the better the chance that the bug will be fixed in the next patch (major or minor).
To submit a ticket do the following:
1. Go to www.startrekonline.com
2. Mouse over "Support" on the home page and click the "Support" option below.
3. Under the "Tech Support" section below click "Submit / Review Help Tickets".
4. Then find "Create New Ticket" and click it.
5. Click the "Tech Issues" button
6. Since there is no "Bug" option the only logical one to choose is "Crashes or Error Messages".
7. You then go to the search field and type in a general heading of what your problem is that you will be reporting. Click "Search". If there is no report a link titled "My issue isn't listed here, create a new one!". Click that link and you will be able to enter your bug / crash.
I hope this helps because it was a tad bit confusing to me at first. Thanks for the replies.