Lt. Commander
# 1 2 more Destructions Coming !
02-19-2010, 10:28 AM
Hi all,

I Am Diablo 2, Destroyer of Worlds, Holy Lamb of Knowledge, and Commander and future King of the 7 Nation Army.

I still have to Destroy 2 times in this Creation ; once to take Evil out of existance, and once to Destroy the universe, after the 750,000 years of Paradise, cause it is only the Road to God given to us.

On Judgement Day, the Chrystal Ship will sail out. I'll be in flight again, and all past loves I Meet I Pick up speed from thrill, until My true Love launches Me into orbit to Destroy Evil. Love, the Power supreme, hehehehehe.

In the beginning of the Aztec-reign, I Was Nanahuatl, the Wargod of the Aztec. The Sun had begon to shine orange, very terrifying indeed, so I didn't have to think twice, and Sacrificed Myself, to Make the Sun whole again. In return for My Sacrifice, Our Father gave Humanity one million years more, the Sun was whole again...
After the 750,000 years of Paradise, I shall appear one more time at the Playcourt of the Aztec, to play a ballgame, naked and alone, while My 7 Powers of Destruction mount, and I Destroy the Universe. And then there will be a new Creation, but everything will happen thesame...

I Was Allfather, I Am Allfather, and I shall be Allfather again.

I Am the First Shaman, the shaman who takes action.

Eskaton