Lt. Commander
# 1 Warp to Sector....
02-19-2010, 12:49 PM
Is there any way to get rid of the window pops up EVERY TIME you enter the Sol system or beam to ship from Earthbase that tells you you need to beam to sector space?

I feel like I'm being treated like a moron, it's ok the first few times but it is getting really old and I can't find a way to turn it off.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-19-2010, 01:06 PM
It's be said before to be able to turn off the pop ups. I find it really annoying when doing a space battle and you destry a ship, want to get away before the core blows your shields into nothing on that side and POP! "here comes the next wave"

Thanks like i didn't know!
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-19-2010, 01:15 PM
I don't like the repeated pop up whenever you walk past a vendor in the Earth Starbase.

"Tip: Talk to this guy, and he'll sell you stuff"

Ok, I got it the first time. I understand pop ups to teach new players. But after a while, it should realize we have been here before and we have talked to that guy before.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-19-2010, 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlanced
It's be said before to be able to turn off the pop ups. I find it really annoying when doing a space battle and you destry a ship, want to get away before the core blows your shields into nothing on that side and POP! "here comes the next wave"

Thanks like i didn't know!
if you disable "stop moving for pop ups" or something like that.. you can keep driving away from that core blast while you read the window... it still sucks, but this should help
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-19-2010, 02:47 PM
Hehe ok all ty I guess it is a current issue then. Thanks for the info.