Lt. Commander
# 11
02-19-2010, 07:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurian View Post
Cryptic doesn't hate Klingons, they love them. You even have Jack Emmert and several others saying how much they love their Klingon characters.

Klingons need to be patient in waiting for PvE content, else it's going to be rushed.

Wait? For what? Wait to play until PvE content is put in? Cause once you hit admiral the PvE stuff at Lt C wont matter to you anything....why release a faction that has basically only PvP to rely on for levelling...its wrong..

and they don't hate us, they are just incompetent...
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-19-2010, 07:35 PM
I kind of don't want PvE stuff for Klingons. I mean think about it. As soon as they add the PvE stuff the PvP game is going to be much much weaker. When I want to PvP i don't even do it with my fed anymore really i jump to my Klingon. They work as a team and help the other players bc they had to learn to do this or never get anyway in PvP bc its all they got.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-19-2010, 07:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cross82
I kind of don't want PvE stuff for Klingons. I mean think about it. As soon as they add the PvE stuff the PvP game is going to be much much weaker. When I want to PvP i don't even do it with my fed anymore really i jump to my Klingon. They work as a team and help the other players bc they had to learn to do this or never get anyway in PvP bc its all they got.
Oh please. Think about what you're going to say before you post.

We need content to keep players interested. Otherwise no one will be there for you to "work as a team" with. In fact it's getting to be that way right now.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-19-2010, 08:06 PM
It matters not, since Cryptic is not going to patch the Klingon stuff until its to late and no-one is interested in Klingons because 90% of the feds are already admirals etc by that time...

So Klingons die...next race...can I have my money back that I spent in c-store for Klingon character?
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-19-2010, 08:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warmaker01 View Post
They can TALK all they want as to ho much they love Klingons, but the live version of the game says otherwise. What's been done in all the patches since going live speaks volumes also as to how much "They love Klingons."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spearhawk2009 View Post
Wait? For what? Wait to play until PvE content is put in? Cause once you hit admiral the PvE stuff at Lt C wont matter to you anything....why release a faction that has basically only PvP to rely on for levelling...its wrong..

and they don't hate us, they are just incompetent...
It's no secret that Cryptic did a rush job with the Klingons and EVERYTHING about them are nothing but carbon copies of a Federation with another skin. And people easily forget that Cryptic intended Klingons to be Pure PvP. It's just they greatly miscalculated player's interest.

But they dropped the ball in making everyone else level so quickly and burn through all the content in a short time to want to expand.

Frankly, I have a good number of ideas that Cryptic could do to the Klingons that make them a faction that's seperate and just a carbon copy of the Federation. Klingons need to be seperate: Seperate weapons, seperate skills, seperate abilities.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-19-2010, 09:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cross82
This is a PvE first game design, kind of like WoW.

Either Klingons get full PvE content, or they are monster play like in LoTR.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-19-2010, 09:32 PM
I am betting that the Klingon PvE is still in creation and will be released.

BUT!!

It will come a little to late, sure Cryptic may look forward and think that Klingons will rise again as the content is patched in but they are loosing a large player base during that time uncesseraily. Had they taken a month or two and made Klingon a viable race for something else than mindnumbing PvP (im on my 30th cracked planet or solar wind for today) then people would be more inclined to play Klingon.

The "funny" part is that we actually have to pay to get to play Klingon, it should be that we get something extra for those dollars we pony up for the privilidge of playing a 10% done race...but nooo...

Either drop federation progres and concentrate on Klingon content or keep loosing players...thats the cold hars reality of it all...

or rename it to Satr Trek Federation Online since all the other races wont matter anything...