Lt. Commander
# 82
02-15-2010, 09:45 PM
Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 83
02-16-2010, 10:37 PM
Cmdr 6!
Still slightly undecided as to whether to go for Intrepid or Galaxy-class when finally hitting Captain... decisions decisions. What do you reckon?

Anyway, if you're looking for a pure Star Trek gaming fleet supporting STO as well as numerous other big Trek titles, {UFP} should definitely be on your candidate list. With almost 8 years in the making, many fine and experienced officers, a jovial and relaxed atmosphere, and a strong ethos in mutual respect and common sense, we have a lot to offer new recruits. Not to mention many different avenues of fleet positions and gaming fun.

So check out our 2002 fleet, the UFP at www.ufplanets.com. (Fleet name in game is UFP)
Lt. Commander
# 84
02-17-2010, 10:58 AM
Hathaway always has such sexy graphics work. It's good to know they learn somethin' over there in England
Lt. Commander
# 85
02-17-2010, 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hathaway View Post
Cmdr 6!
Still slightly undecided as to whether to go for Intrepid or Galaxy-class when finally hitting Captain... decisions decisions. What do you reckon?

Anyway, if you're looking for a pure Star Trek gaming fleet supporting STO as well as numerous other big Trek titles, {UFP} should definitely be on your candidate list. With almost 8 years in the making, many fine and experienced officers, a jovial and relaxed atmosphere, and a strong ethos in mutual respect and common sense, we have a lot to offer new recruits. Not to mention many different avenues of fleet positions and gaming fun.

So check out our 2002 fleet, the UFP at www.ufplanets.com. (Fleet name in game is UFP)
Ditto what said about our community Hathaway . . .

I'm @ Cmdr. 5. I have been spending alot of tome crafting or I would be higher in rank. I've made 400,000 energy point in the last few days!!
About the ship . . . I'm going Galaxy Class all the way. When I max out I'll go back and buy ships.
Lt. Commander
# 86
02-17-2010, 09:17 PM
You're gonna have to teach me a thing or two about crafting Alan, I don't think I've done any at all. Nice job raising that amount of credits though
Thanks for the compliment Garet lol
Lt. Commander
# 87
02-18-2010, 08:39 AM
Don't join this fleet if you value openness of opinions and open discussion. You will be shot down every time.

If you like the "peace" of that type of environment then join. They're a decent fleet and I know a lot of people who would or are enjoying that type of stuff. Just don't expect to be able to voice your opinions without being told "that's inappropriate to talk about".

If you don't mind the lack of open discussions you'll probably have no issues here.

EDIT: Don't take this as an attack. I'm just trying to ward off loud opinionated people like me who would likely have the same experience.
Lt. Commander
# 88
02-18-2010, 05:40 PM
Everyone's entitled to their opinion...however, I don't know anyone who's had a problem speaking up. We average around 10-40 on TS 24/7 where there is nothing but open discussions. And the forums are full of posts from Admirals all the way down the Crewmen with opinions and suggestions. See for yourself before taking anyone's word for it...
Lt. Commander
# 89
02-19-2010, 06:48 PM
Hello USS Parallax,

To what openness are your refering too? I am very much enjoying the openess of ideas and thoughts within this fleet. I have always felt open to share my ideas and thoughts with the UFP family and not everything is always agreed upon, but my ideas are shared and put out there for the fleet to discuss and think about.

Its alot of fun being in such a warm and friendly fleet. I am loving our Team Speak channel, I never used it before until last week and since then I have been jumping on whenever I can just to chat with fleet members who have common interests!

Hope everyone is enjoying STO as much as I am. First MMORPG and loving it!
Lt. Commander
# 90
02-20-2010, 03:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by clearymonkey View Post
Hello USS Parallax,

To what openness are your refering too? I am very much enjoying the openess of ideas and thoughts within this fleet. I have always felt open to share my ideas and thoughts with the UFP family and not everything is always agreed upon, but my ideas are shared and put out there for the fleet to discuss and think about.

Its alot of fun being in such a warm and friendly fleet. I am loving our Team Speak channel, I never used it before until last week and since then I have been jumping on whenever I can just to chat with fleet members who have common interests!

Hope everyone is enjoying STO as much as I am. First MMORPG and loving it!
I have to second what you said ClearyMonkey. I have have had no such issues as you posted Parallax. Not every Fleet will be a good fit for everyone. I wish you luck finding yours.

On to STO . . . This is also my first MMO and I'm having a blast!! Hanging out with my fellow {UFP}'ers and having fun and killing tango's. I'll see you tonight when I get home from work.