Lt. Commander
HI, on the advice of another poster I thought we should have a thread to list your Roleplay Fleet.

-Fleet Name
-Contact(s)
-Any information about what you do.

Thanks,

DeRavi,
Sons of Kirk
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-19-2010, 12:52 PM
So are we talking about serious, stiff-shirted roleplayers? Or are we talking about the sorts of role-players who make an entire ship full of Ferengi and write up a two-page bio about how they were rescued by Pakleds, hence all of their names being misspelled words for gadget?

Because Sirius Business falls into one of those categories, but not the other....
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-19-2010, 01:42 PM
I am forming a TNG/DS9/VOY roleplaying fleet. Very casual. Only stipulations are that you have access to the TNG (series/films), DS9 or VOY costumes, and that you have serious character/ship names. The USS Jelly Donut would not be appropriate for us. LOL.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-19-2010, 02:53 PM
-Starfleet Explorer's Union
-You can contact me at Drax@_Shamrock_ if you need anything, like more information or to join
-We are medium-heavy RP with weekly meetings, an RP channel, and a forum with a section dedicated to RP. We were founded pre-launch, and we also have a mild naming policy, my biggest issue with this is being named after characters in canon and having offensive names, John Luck Pikard would not be able to join, and neither would Dixie Normous, but LoveDoctor would.

You must be 18 or older to join, and we have a no tolerance policy towards offensive behavior.
Lt. Commander
# 5 That being said
02-19-2010, 10:02 PM
Ok got some good responses, not necessarily stiff-shirt RP, just good wholesome nont-sarcasticST enjoyment.

One of you mentioned you have n RP channel, can playerscreate in-game channels at will like SWG?

Thanks,

DeRavi
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-19-2010, 10:31 PM
-26th Exploration Squadron
-@JT26thES
-I RP on occasion and explore on behalf of Starfleet. :p
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-20-2010, 12:41 AM
The Glass Petal is a group of fun people, great roleplayers, and a solid backstory and plotline. Look me up in game at @darius777, and we'll work something out meeting wise! Hope to hear from you.

Please note this post is OOC in nature. Generally people find the Glass Petal, they don't go seeking people. Definitely willing to work with people on rumors or whispers they may have heard, but in general, we don't contact people first - though there /are/ rare exceptions. Again, hit me up with ideas!
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-20-2010, 12:49 AM
I hate to be a threadjacker here, but I have a question. What is a good web hosting site I can use for free? I noticed alot of people here that uses a site for recruitment. I just started a fleet and thought it would be nice to give my fleet a fansite, as it were.