Lt. Commander
I don't know if this has been addressed yet and can't be bothered to search for it...

But I am a new commer to the world of MMO I usually play FPS games especially BF2142... Now in that type of game play, when in a game all Team mates on the same team have the same color name but, when you squad up in a squad you get a different color name to match your team. In this way you can always tell the regualer team mates on your side to your Squad team mates. It makes it easier to know where they are on the battlefield.

I think that in this game because the Space combats are so epic and huge, its very hard to see where your Squad mates are on the map espcially when they are all mixed up in a battle with lots of bad guys and good guys... I think that if your Squad team had it's own color then if they yell for help and you have to do is follow where the Colored name is, rather then asking where they are of have to "Follow" them... It's a HUGE time saver, especially in Space Combat... You don't have much to refernce your location with.

Am I the only one who thinks this way?