Lt. Commander
# 71
02-17-2010, 06:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malfurion
Thanks, but i cant find that bar!
No offense, but that just means you're not not even trying to. The slider bar is RIGHT there next to forehead detail, nose detail, and basic complexion options once you select the proper effect. Next time, please try actually reading the directions that people try to provide you with, and have a nice day!
Lt. Commander
# 72
02-17-2010, 09:20 AM
Well, in my game there should be a problem, because this isnt there! And if I say in the foruns that I didnt found the bar, its becuase i spend hours trying to found it and it isnt anywhere in there! Later i will put an image of my my characters creation, so you can see if it's diferent from usual.
Lt. Commander
# 73
02-17-2010, 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malfurion
Well, in my game there should be a problem, because this isnt there! And if I say in the foruns that I didnt found the bar, its becuase i spend hours trying to found it and it isnt anywhere in there! Later i will put an image of my my characters creation, so you can see if it's diferent from usual.
The forehead ridges definitely have a bar for the remainder of us. It looks just like any other slider bar in the char creation.
Lt. Commander
# 74
02-20-2010, 09:53 AM
Hey great guides it really helped me create my ideal romulan captain....

But now I really want to create a cardassian for the klingon empire but I am so lost with the skin color I just cant get it to match the example pics you added ???

'Skin Type - Access your color palette. Move your cursor to the bottom left corner (16 rows down). From here to the bottom center, there are 13 color squares. Personally, I would only use 7-11. Use these colors for the remainder of your Cardassian.

Re: Row 16, palettes 7-11 counting from the left.'
Lt. Commander
# 75
02-20-2010, 10:44 AM
I'd use a moderate (light, but not too light) gray from the gray scale (it's one of the bottom ones). I did a friend of mine as a Cardassian. Check the picture for color reference.
Lt. Commander
# 76
02-20-2010, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinthok View Post
I'd use a moderate (light, but not too light) gray from the gray scale (it's one of the bottom ones). I did a friend of mine as a Cardassian. Check the picture for color reference.
Thanks I managed to find a nice shade....!!!
Lt. Commander
# 77
02-20-2010, 08:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawtalent View Post
Hey great guides it really helped me create my ideal romulan captain....

But now I really want to create a cardassian for the klingon empire but I am so lost with the skin color I just cant get it to match the example pics you added ???

'Skin Type - Access your color palette. Move your cursor to the bottom left corner (16 rows down). From here to the bottom center, there are 13 color squares. Personally, I would only use 7-11. Use these colors for the remainder of your Cardassian.

Re: Row 16, palettes 7-11 counting from the left.'
I included a picture of my own KDF Cardassian at the bottom of the original post anyway for reference. :p
Lt. Commander
# 78
02-20-2010, 08:47 PM
-- double post -- no idea how, sorry
Lt. Commander
# 79
02-20-2010, 08:48 PM
Hehe, creative.

My girlfriend also made a female Cardassian and made one of her male bridge officers a Cardassian on her main, both look really authentic (maybe a bit too blue-ish), I'll post a few pics soon.
Lt. Commander
# 80 Amazing
02-20-2010, 11:25 PM
You guys are amazing. I mean it. It's 2:30am and I can't stop reading all this. I'm new to MMO's and RPG's in general. I'm finding this all fascinating. My head is spinning trying to think up a race to make, now. Tellarite? Nah. There aren't any pig noses.