Lt. Commander
A couple weeks back I received 5 or so bridge officers from the quest rewards. At the time I wasn't quite sure what I wanted to do with them so I put them in the bank until I had time to decide. Unfortunately my psu went bad and I had to take 2wks off from the game while I waited for the replacement. Now back in game, I find that I can't move the BOs into my inventory, can't equip them, and can't remove them from my bank.

Do I have any options other then deleting these guys?

Any help would be appreciated.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-20-2010, 04:09 PM
Oh my god you left your officers in a closed bank account for two weeks and now want to get rid of their dead bodies!

Next time put them some food in there too and some drinks!

(and sorry I can't help ya)
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-20-2010, 04:41 PM
Maybe works if you move them to your assign slots (the place where BOs are before you assign them).
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-20-2010, 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roter_Panda
Oh my god you left your officers in a closed bank account for two weeks and now want to get rid of their dead bodies!

Next time put them some food in there too and some drinks!

I did! Honest! Must of been those damned tribbles that ate up all their food.

(and sorry I can't help ya)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Druuna
Maybe works if you move them to your assign slots (the place where BOs are before you assign them).
Tried that, there is no moving them at all it seems. Looks like I'll just have to jettison them all into the cold depths of space. Oh well, I'll have to chuck this one up to "lessons learned"