Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Somehow my BOff has ended up with two Lt Commander Ground Powers and no Commander Ground Power (see image linked below). She now has both "Dampening Field I" and "Sonic Pulse II" listed as Lt Commander-level Ground Powers. I don't remember changing out a Ground Power, although it's possible I tried training one or the other of them via a New BOff Requisition I acquired on leveling.

I do remember receiving a new Science BOff via the standard leveling requisition that had Viral Matrix III and training this BOff with the requisition reward officer's Viral Matrix III.

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/9532/stoboffbug.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-19-2010, 01:33 AM
I have this exact same problem, before Dampening Field I was set as a Commander level power but with the fix they applied to the patch it has been moved so I have two tier three ground skills and no tier 4 skill. I have tried to retrain the science officer but it just gives the old bug where you can't train because the node is unknown.

I guess I will just use a different Science officer for ground missions, God knows I have enough BO points to retrain my officers several times over anyway.

I have ticketed this but no response yet.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-19-2010, 01:46 AM
Looks like they are on it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl (Cryptic)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorothul
'm still not sure that a bug from yesterday's Release notes is fixed, as my Borg Bo still has two tier 1 skills which means I cannot use the the correct tier 2 skill.
This issue is being worked on and we hope to have a fix soon. There was some code put in Thursday that was intended to fix up your officers who had bad power states, but it it did not catch all cases and some officers ended up in your situation. The developer is aware and we are testing the fix internally and will push it to you as soon as we can.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-20-2010, 09:38 PM
Yep, exact same thing for me, even before the patch that was supposed to fix it; now though, BOTH my science officers have this bug...good thing I haven't hit Commander yet lol