# 11
02-21-2010, 01:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by febostaf View Post
i know but he got alot of votes [compaired to the numbers of voters we got]

i actually got a couple more for him AFTER the polls closed

he is one of thoes guys that browbeats you until you love him
LMAO its funny cause its true...

Alright, sorry i missed the coronation. Its like 4 in the morning...i just got home front drinking my ass off
SmashTV was celebrating downtown tonight...promoting the new video! We had tons of people buying us drinks etc...it was great!

what better way to celebrate my coronation!

That said, i'd like to thank everyone who participated! Of course its all in good fun, and i think everyone on these boards is pretty damn awesome!! i hope you show newcomers the same awesome treatment you show me! Visiting the boards is almost as fun as playing the damn game! which says al lot for the community! so cheers to everyone!

this would be longer...but i'm so very drunk lol....
thanks for the votes, thanks for the people who checked out my new UFO video!!! you guys all rock! have a great night!

Lt. Commander
# 12
02-21-2010, 01:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekar_Corvus
LMAO its funny cause its true...

Alright, sorry i missed the coronation. Its like 4 in the morning...i just got home front drinking my ass off
SmashTV was celebrating downtown tonight...promoting the new video! We had tons of people buying us drinks etc...it was great!

what better way to celebrate my coronation!

That said, i'd like to thank everyone who participated! Of course its all in good fun, and i think everyone on these boards is pretty damn awesome!! i hope you show newcomers the same awesome treatment you show me! Visiting the boards is almost as fun as playing the damn game! which says al lot for the community! so cheers to everyone!

this would be longer...but i'm so very drunk lol....
thanks for the votes, thanks for the people who checked out my new UFO video!!! you guys all rock! have a great night!

Congrats, King. But next time, bring us some alcohol. :p
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-21-2010, 02:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daevan
Well, I'm surprised. I expected Ravenstein to win, maybe Chat.

Out of a morbid sense of curiosity, did anyone vote for me?
sorry m8 but the only people who registered to contend who recieved votes were Dekar And Ravenstein

Not even Chat got a vote [gets ready to dart into his panic room]

and good work on the video m8, i'm rooting for ya and if i end up seeing it on the TVtube i will say "hey i corronated that guy"

OH yea and as king you get to say you are king in ur sig... remember you earned it
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-21-2010, 02:02 AM
Quote:
No need to panic.
Chat could not care le... No wait Chat can care less.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-21-2010, 02:02 AM
Quote:
sorry m8 but the only people who registered to contend who recieved votes were Dekar And Ravenstein

and good work on the video m8, i'm rooting for ya and if i end up seeing it on the TVtube i will say "hey i corronated that guy"
Surprisingly low turnout, I guess. Ahh, well. For the record, I would've cast my vote for the Chat... If I wasn't asleep at the time. :p
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-21-2010, 02:03 AM
The true followers of Chat will not stand of this! From hence forth I will be call Che Warcaster and lead the peoples army of Chat in retaking these forums for the glory of Chat! Viva la revolución
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-21-2010, 02:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daevan
Surprisingly low turnout, I guess. Ahh, well. For the record, I would've cast my vote for the Chat... If I wasn't asleep at the time. :p
you were the only guy who actually mailed me ur campaign speech..... that earns you respect points with the church,

the church will now look to help the king run the new forums and to send missionarys to the Cruiser And Tactical Officer forums to help spread the word
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-21-2010, 02:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by warcaster View Post
The true followers of Chat will not stand of this! From hence forth I will be call Che Warcaster and lead the peoples army of Chat in retaking these forums for the glory of Chat! Viva la revolución
See. This is why Chat doesn't care.
She lets her followers do all the talking... And smashing... And pillaging... And... Etc etc until oblivion.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-21-2010, 02:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
No need to panic.
Chat could not care le... No wait Chat can care less.

oh yea remember that in the preliminarys people suggested you become a Saint or even the diety of the church care to take the job?
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-21-2010, 02:07 AM
Quote:
oh yea remember that in the preliminarys people suggested you become a Saint or even the diety of the church care to take the job?
Being a saint sounds like fun.