Lt. Commander
# 101
02-19-2010, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mactok
Because they wont let me post in the billing support. Im calling them today and they better give my money back or give me my time I ordered.
Use the support request area or email them and nicely and succinctly explain the problem. When you receive a generic reply, I suggest you reply via email, keeping the subject line intact. Explain that their generic reply did not address the issue. This is what I did and they did get back to me and the issue was resolved. It took about a week for them to reply.
Lt. Commander
How/Where do you collect the Borg BOf? I bought my game from Amazon though I did not pre-oder it does that make a difference? If not, is there some side mission you have to do to get it?
Lt. Commander
# 103
02-21-2010, 07:30 AM
Has anyone recieved a response?
Lt. Commander
# 104
02-21-2010, 09:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CountCrash View Post
How/Where do you collect the Borg BOf? I bought my game from Amazon though I did not pre-oder it does that make a difference? If not, is there some side mission you have to do to get it?
After the US launch date, Amazon US no longer advertised the Borg BO Perk as a part of the package... If it's not listed in your C-Store under 'Specials', well...