Lt. Commander
Last weekend (Saturday AM) I downloaded a Del Taco 2-day trial code and also loaded the game. I was able to play for 1 hour before the servers went down. At the time I was loading into the Sol System. I was unable to get into the game and put in a ticket Saturday night. I have yet to get a response from that ticket.

I was unable to login until Monday afternoon for 1 hour (I see by the forums that many people were stuck last weekend). I logged off and picked up kids from school. Once they were in bed, I tried to log-on, excited to finally try this game as I wanted to convince my husband to purchase the Limited Edition version. And, guess what, my 2-day trial had ended. I am most upset that my ticket was'nt even responded to after a week, but it would be nice if they could give me my 2-day trial again so I can do just that, try it out. I don't think I am asking for anything more then what they intended the trial to be - attract a customer who wants to make sure this is the game for them to commit to a monthly fee for.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-20-2010, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinwu_one View Post
Last weekend (Saturday AM) I downloaded a Del Taco 2-day trial code and also loaded the game. I was able to play for 1 hour before the servers went down. At the time I was loading into the Sol System. I was unable to get into the game and put in a ticket Saturday night. I have yet to get a response from that ticket.

I was unable to login until Monday afternoon for 1 hour (I see by the forums that many people were stuck last weekend). I logged off and picked up kids from school. Once they were in bed, I tried to log-on, excited to finally try this game as I wanted to convince my husband to purchase the Limited Edition version. And, guess what, my 2-day trial had ended. I am most upset that my ticket was'nt even responded to after a week, but it would be nice if they could give me my 2-day trial again so I can do just that, try it out. I don't think I am asking for anything more then what they intended the trial to be - attract a customer who wants to make sure this is the game for them to commit to a monthly fee for.
It's very doubtful the trial would be extended, however every single player with an active sub, can give others a free 5 day trial.

As for tickets, you'll need to make sure they are filed in the correct category. For codes, you will need billing/items Not tech support, as it will just be placed in the items queue when tech gets it.

I'll throw you a free trial key through your forum PM's so you wont have to wait.

Edit: Pm sent
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-20-2010, 05:40 PM
tedgp123,

Thank you so much for the 5-day trial code. You have made this busy, working mom (who just started college 3 weeks ago) very, very happy. I can't wait to finish homework and start playing.

You made a good point on where I chose to create a ticket - it was the wrong section. I will be more mindful next time.

Safe travels out there in space...

Regards,

Ensign Grace, Vulcan Science Officer - USS Aegean
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-21-2010, 04:47 PM
No problem at all. See you in game!