Lt. Commander
# 1 Interface Scaling!
02-21-2010, 03:44 PM
So I was in the options menu and accidentally set my Interface Scaling to 2 (maximum). Now all the windows are MASSIVE and some are even off screen and inaccessible. Unfortunately, so is the options menu, so I am no longer able to change it back, I tried the options menu ingame, as well as at the login screen (after launcher but before character select). The login options screen shows the slider for interface scaling, but I can't click the ok button, so now I'm out of luck!

Please don't tell me I hafta re-install lol ; ;

Edit: Not like I was doing anything important, I was 'Raising the roof' at a Risian Beach party after making RA4 lol
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-21-2010, 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ten-ryuu
So I was in the options menu and accidentally set my Interface Scaling to 2 (maximum). Now all the windows are MASSIVE and some are even off screen and inaccessible. Unfortunately, so is the options menu, so I am no longer able to change it back, I tried the options menu ingame, as well as at the login screen (after launcher but before character select). The login options screen shows the slider for interface scaling, but I can't click the ok button, so now I'm out of luck!

Please don't tell me I hafta re-install lol ; ;

Edit: Not like I was doing anything important, I was 'Raising the roof' at a Risian Beach party after making RA4 lol
Launcher options, click safemode, click ok, run game.