Lt. Commander
I am in desperate need to reallocate my character's skill points.

2) I am I correct in assuming you can only do the be'tran cluster (daily) explorations every 24 hrs, and is that 24 hrs from last mission, or after a certain time each day?

3) Are the tricobalt torpeodoes and anti-proton weapons superior to the quantum torpedo and polaron beam array, or are they just more effective against borg ships?

4) Has anyone heard when auto-fire will be re-introduced.

5) Should I go ahead and outfit my character and ship with the equipment for sale out the battle group waypoint, before taking any borg missions?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-22-2010, 11:15 AM
1: Respecs are coming soon. The only thing we know for certain is that they'll be in place when they add the last 5 levels of content to the game.

2: Yes. B'Tran can only be done once every 24 hours, based on when you took the mission.

3: Based on Criticals and Accuracy the anti-protons seem to be better beam weapons.

4: No. The Devs have only said they're working on it.

5: I haven't purchased any of the purple items and did quite well in all the Borg missions.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-22-2010, 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
1: Respecs are coming soon. The only thing we know for certain is that they'll be in place when they add the last 5 levels of content to the game.

2: Yes. B'Tran can only be done once every 24 hours, based on when you took the mission.

3: Based on Criticals and Accuracy the anti-protons seem to be better beam weapons.

4: No. The Devs have only said they're working on it.

5: I haven't purchased any of the purple items and did quite well in all the Borg missions.
I am going to attempt the borg missions without the purple items too. If it doesn't work out I can go ahead and do the daily exploration missions to get them You didn't mention anything about the tricobalt torps. I read antoher post that the quantum torps were considered the best in pvp. Now those I have, and so far they have cut enemy ships down quickly. I would like to test the tricobalt though. Has anyone done any thorough testing between the 2 on various ships. I would like to know the results.