Lt. Commander
# 11
02-17-2010, 10:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRaiders
Ok so just reviewed the DxDiag info...
Bah! I missed that not about 32Bit up in there. One last attempt; have you tried going into the video settings and turning everything to minimum? This happens with any character you make?

My last question would be have you checked your memory? Memtest86 can determine if the memory is going bad. I've installed games and have had them do funky stuff because of memory while all the other games I was playing worked fine.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-18-2010, 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USSWasabi
Bah! I missed that not about 32Bit up in there. One last attempt; have you tried going into the video settings and turning everything to minimum? This happens with any character you make?

My last question would be have you checked your memory? Memtest86 can determine if the memory is going bad. I've installed games and have had them do funky stuff because of memory while all the other games I was playing worked fine.
Yep tried making different characters/races and killed the graphics as much as possible. Not worried about the memory either though it's an option of course I fail to see how it would work fine everywhere else and not work here when it did work before.

The problem is with the game I have no doubt about that. I am a patient cat though so they will get it fixed soon enough.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-22-2010, 03:19 PM
Yep, still here, still can't play. Still no response at all to my ticket.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-22-2010, 07:46 PM
Error ticket ID: 6433347

Would have thrown one up earlier but I generally get unknown as a response.