Lt. Commander
# 1 I had a dream ...
02-23-2010, 01:21 AM
I had a dream last night that I was playing STO with Morgan Freeman.

For some reason he felt the need to dress up in character as a Klingon, despite being a Federation Captain.

After playing STO he convinced me to autition for the part of a guy in a wheelchair who could however miraculously use his legs, but only when playing basketball.

This part of the dream involved me slam-dunking a cat. Needless to say the cat wasn't too impressed.

We then went back to playing STO. The last thing I remember was him telling me that the Federation was 'doomed to failure'.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-23-2010, 01:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cygnus-Dax View Post
This part of the dream involved me slam-dunking a cat. Needless to say the cat wasn't too impressed.
Not Chats dream but... Her boyfriend once dreamt he was the captian on Enterprise-D and our cat was a bomb.
Her eyes started to blink and there was a beeping sound... The ship exploded.

THE END!
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-23-2010, 01:29 AM
I had a dream last night that Zombies had invaded my neighborhood, and were eating everybody.
So I went and got my Chinese Broadsword, and started to like totally go medieval China all up on they're zombie asses.
After fighting the horde, and joining up with my local fire department, it was learned that one family in far east Texas had an infected man, whom if you drank his blood it would make you human again.
For some reason along the way I fell in love with a beautiful woman, who would at some times be plainly visible, and at others sort of out of focus. As if she was fading out of reality and into a sort of limboish hell.

After we arrived at the house, it was discovered that the whole idea about the man with a cure for blood was a lie; and then most of the fire fighters got ate up, zombified, and tried to attack me. I woke up right before I attempted to decapitate the first one of the fire fighters who I had fought along side as brothers.

So what does this dream mean?
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-23-2010, 01:33 AM
You hate your mother.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-23-2010, 01:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
You hate your mother.
I actually don't get enough contact with my mother these days for me to actively hate her... nice try though.

I'm thinking the dream was trying to tell me that 4:30 AM was too early in the morning to try and eat that leftover Chinese food.

As for Cygnus and the dream about the Klingon Morgan Freeman, I think that the dream clearly indicates that you have the heart of a Klingon Warrior. And that deep down you feel the Federation is as weak as a baby targ.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-23-2010, 01:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwl1919 View Post
I actually don't get enough contact with my mother these days for me to actively hate her... nice try though.

I'm thinking the dream was trying to tell me that 4:30 AM was too early in the morning to try and eat that leftover Chinese food.
All dreams means you hate your mother.
You dream about dropping some ice cream on the floor... You hate your mother.
You dream you are resting on a grassy hill looking at the clouds... You hate your mother!
You dream about Star Trek... You hate your mother.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-23-2010, 01:42 AM
Quote:
All dreams means you hate your mother.
You dream about dropping some ice cream on the floor... You hate your mother.
You dream you are resting on a grassy hill looking at the clouds... You hate your mother!
You dream about Star Trek... You hate your mother.
Apparently chat does not believe in the Oedipus complex
Nice new Avatar BTW chat. She looks very interested in that cookie. I bet it is chocolate chip/oatmeal isn't it? I think I detect walnuts as well.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-23-2010, 01:43 AM
Quote:
Apparently chat does not believe in the Oedipus complex
Will this answer that?
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-23-2010, 01:45 AM
Quote:
Will this answer that?
Any answer you give to me I take as a compliment, my dear forum junkie. Especially one that had so much thought put into it.

Cygnus, do you think your dream was about mother hatred? chat does.

(ps. my post count is irrelevant to me)
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-23-2010, 01:49 AM
Quote:
Any answer you give to me I take as a compliment, my dear forum junkie. Especially one that had so much thought put into it.

Cygnus, do you think your dream was about material hatred? chat does.

(ps. my post count is irrelevant to me)
Ehehe... Well... Not very concerned about dreams here because Chat never remembers any. :p

But she does hear frightening tales from her bf... One time he dreamt we were in France to buy ice cream... And for some reason there was a zombie attack so we had to fight them until we reached the ice cream store.
The store did not have the flavour we wanted apparently... Don't remember the rest.

Seriously like wtf?