Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Lt. Commander
Captains Log Star date XXXXX

The upper port warp nallece malfunctioned again has not been working well since our last encounter with the Carsassian's. I will have to get it replaced after we reach Deep Space Nine. Though I have to say I am glad to be out of Romulan Space in fact I won’t complain if I never see another Romulan War Bird but that just me complaining again. I was approached by Doctor Psycho My CMO today he drug me off to sick bay for avoiding my physical again. I know he means well but he has to be the only one on the ship as stubborn as I am I swear he will never slack off he deserves another promotion I should file the paper work and see if can get him promoted. Our last battle went very poorly we engaged two Cardassian Cruisers Successfully destroying both but we took heavy damage our self suffering multiple hull breaches and having our forward Tetroyn beam array disabled My hope is that we can reach DS9 Unmolested so that we can make direly needed repairs.

Captains Log Supplemental:

We were unexpectedly engaged by a force of Starfleet ships that appeared to come from a mirror universe lucky several other Starfleet vessels Were in the area to provide support with the damage we sustained we would have not survived the battle after eliminating as much opposition as we could we withdrew and are now preparing to dock at DS9. Upon our arrival at DS9 I was informed that some commander had a request for me some nonsense about Vulcan’s and Bajoran's and land rights that I personally did not give a damn about. But I did as I was asked I had nothing better to do while my ship was being repaired any way. After procuring some entertainment provisions and throwing out a few bribes I was able to trade self sealing steam bolts for the Bajoran's land allowing the silly temple to be built. After all that nonsense I retreated to the bar and relaxed with a bottle of chateau Picard and my cute fuzzy little tribble. I also eavesdropped on the conversation of a few other captain's which kept me thourogly entertained until I dozed off I was rudely awakened by a buzz from my comm. badge. My Chief Engineer decided to tell me that repairs had been completed and that we had been given new orders to patrol the Bajoran Sector. I groaned and beamed back to my ship awaiting our impending mission and hoping that we were not going to be given a difficult assignment.

Warning I have moderate dislexia So if you notice error that was most likely the cause give me some feed back guys and i hope you enjoy.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-22-2010, 10:29 AM
not too shabby. I couldnt care a bit about land-rights either.. but ours is not to question why..
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-22-2010, 10:58 AM
Thanks for the feed back and ya that misssion is silly but was the only thing i did recently that i could rember I may post another one when i hit captain and get my intrepid or galaxy still cant decide.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-22-2010, 12:50 PM
Too bad we can't read others log entries (
Lt. Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slough-3yeZ
Too bad we can't read others log entries (
Actually... it was hinted to us (on IRC) by a Cryptic employee (I can't recall who exactly, but it was a Cryptic name IIRC) that they are looking into using our logs in meaningful ways in the game. That's all that has been said though...
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-22-2010, 12:59 PM
that would be interesting...

but it would require some thought for what goes into supplementals.. or wosnames.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-22-2010, 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordOfPit View Post
Actually... it was hinted to us (on IRC) by a Cryptic employee (I can't recall who exactly, but it was a Cryptic name IIRC) that they are looking into using our logs in meaningful ways in the game. That's all that has been said though...
I hope I don't get too many tells from folks. Remembering back my SWG days, I had a Bothan Master Carbineer/Master Bounty Hunter with a very lenghty, hilarious biography. Going on and on about dog food . I mean I like to put up hilarious biographies .
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-22-2010, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordOfPit View Post
Be cool if we had some sorta meta page (like a mix of myLOTRO and WoW Armory) and the out log entries became posts on the main page.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-22-2010, 09:30 PM
Captain's Log Star date 87751.20

Today was one of mixed feelings after a long engagement with a Jem 'Hadar battle ship the USS Churchill our home now for many months was damaged beyond repair as a last ditch effort to destroy us the Jem' Hadar Ship Rammed Us full broadside were our shields were down the impact was devastating thirty people died the Churchill was sent barreling toward the systems sun were able to stabilize the ships tumble long enough to get all remaining personnel off the ship with our shuttle craft. One of the Casualties was my own spouse leaving me in a great grief as we were rescued by the U.S.S Kirk When we reached Earth Admiral Quin applauded me and said i was a fine captain. I felt like the worst captain in the universe but i could do nothing I Was promoted To Captain and given the choice of my next ship after discussing it in the lounge we decided to go with a newly requisitioned Intrepid Class Cruiser My CMO Jokingly stated we should call her the Psychotic. The name stuck and reminded us we should avoid psycho ramming ships. It took a while to get acquainted with our new home but as soon as i was able to get away from my duties I went to my ready room and wept over the picture of my late spouse. I apparently shut my self in my Ready room for too long because there was soon a buzz at the door from the new ship councilor some Vulcan Woman N'tal Or something she called her self. I let her in and vented to her her attempts to reconcile me were not as futile as i thought and soon we were under way back At DS9 As soon as we arrived Captain Kirkland Gave us orders to search the badlands for some raider out post run by the Jem 'Hadar needless to say it did not take long for us to get there i wanted blood and i was going to get it. We made quick work of the light resistance in the system and beamed down to the raider outpost my away team and I encounter more resistance that expected but a few extra grenade between my self and Brak'dun made quick work of our enemies we rescued some one related to the famous Commander Ryker and some of his people and help them gain back their supplies and rigged some Enemy warheads to explode blah blah blah. And We finally killed the Outposts commander and returned to the U.S.S Psychotic Victorious and my need for Jem 'Hadar Blood had been appeased for now. As my adoptive Klingon Father always said you put your family and your honor above all else and you should always avenge your families honor. He was a wise man.

NO supplements to this one but its a bit longer and has a bit more action than the first And Some insight into Captain Tom J Roach AKA Arglev's Life
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-23-2010, 09:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeJL
Be cool if we had some sorta meta page (like a mix of myLOTRO and WoW Armory) and the out log entries became posts on the main page.
I think they kinda have something like that planned for CO, might even be working...?