Lt. Commander
Unable to delete spam messages via the website with Firefox is just frustrating to say the least. I find myself running up again frustration after frustration each time I deal with this game, this site and the support.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-23-2010, 10:20 AM
I use Firefox and they delete just fine. They sometimes take a moment or two to register as deleted but that's usually because Cyptic's working on the system: you'll notice your email and friends list go up and down all day long.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-23-2010, 10:22 AM
When deleting mail from the web browser it doesn't happen instantly. It's not Firefox's problem. Once you delete it look again in a few minutes and it'll be updated.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-23-2010, 10:25 AM
So I broke one of the cardinal email rules and decided to view these spam messages from people I don't know. They appear to have been already removed as they contain no content and are all a few days old. It's been quite a few minutes now and I am still seeing them. Oh well. guess I'll check back tomorrow for my daily "Have the replied to my ticket yet?" check.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-23-2010, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zan888 View Post
Unable to delete spam messages via the website with Firefox is just frustrating to say the least. I find myself running up again frustration after frustration each time I deal with this game, this site and the support.

Not sure what your problem is there fella. Are we looking at the same page?
As you can see from this screenshot, deleting messages from the website is no problem at all in firefox.

http://twitpic.com/14xo3f
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-23-2010, 10:35 AM
firefox has been deleting them fine for me, although I do get an occasional hitch.