Lt. Commander
# 21
02-23-2010, 10:51 AM
You are paying for promises, not content. As long as you continue to pay, Cryptic will continue to promise... and not deliver.
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-23-2010, 10:52 AM
These impatient whiners are like tribbles, you feed them and they make more.

IT HASN'T BEEN A MONTH YOU FOOLS. Do you think code just falls out of them like a fountain? Then there's design... Then there's testing.. then there's pushing it to the servers.

Didn't your mommies teach you patience?
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-23-2010, 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellmach
You are paying for promises, not content. As long as you continue to pay, Cryptic will continue to promise... and not deliver.
That only goes so far, sure they may fool a few into holding on for a couple extra months but eventually, if they don't add content everyone will be gone.
Lt. Commander
# 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanid
Im not just talking programmers or producers. How about more CSR's to handle the huge flux of tickets in game and higher player GM demands? How about more web rep/liason prescence ?
Them too. Let it be said that no man who worketh for Cryptic be left unshaken, often and vigorously, by the end of the day.

And, yes to what ZenBrillig said. More programmers usually decreases productivity, unless they're working in pairs on complex systems. This would probably qualify as a complex system, but they're not working in pairs as far as I know because most companies see that as hiring two people to do one job.
Lt. Commander
# 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumbleskin View Post
I just want to shake you Cryptic/Dev/atari. Time to wake up and get in gear, do what needs to be done. Spend the money on the dev if need be, give them fat bonues to stay late and work over time, get this game right and you'll get your cash back 10 fold
That's nice. Could you be more specific on what you are talking about?
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-23-2010, 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunatec View Post
That's nice. Could you be more specific on what you are talking about?
Shaking employees. Often and hard. Until they do what you want. Sure, the unions may frown on it, but that's why you pay people to bust up unions. Like Wal-Mart does.
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-23-2010, 11:00 AM
ehh honestly i have stop really giving a rats *ss cus soon Star wars mmo and warhammer 40k mmo is next on my list so ill just play this fun game till then