Lt. Commander
# 11
02-23-2010, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekar_Corvus
I say " thank god the aliens only check one place"

That is hilarious.. shockingly hilarious!
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-23-2010, 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gungin_garbonzo
i dont think the crystal head vodka is available in canadialand but maybe nowadays it is. Last time i saw it was in a mall in vegas, good beverage if i may say so myself

Plane ticket would be nice >.<
Heh, just kidding even if I could get there I don't have any available leave from work I could use.
Make sure you take pics!
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-23-2010, 11:08 AM
Dan Akroyd is canadian lol
Crystal head is made in canada if i do recall...

For those who are unable to attend, we will have video cameras rolling, and put together a montage of the festivites...at least the work safe content.

Lt. Commander
# 14
02-23-2010, 11:11 AM
Since you'll be a hundred thousand dollars richer, I expect you to be purchasing my airfare and accomodations, and I'll insist upon no fewer than seven beautiful, scantily clad women of loose morals to greet me when I arrive at my hotel.

Yes?
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-23-2010, 11:14 AM
Quote:
Dan Akroyd is canadian lol
Crystal head is made in canada if i do recall...

For those who are unable to attend, we will have video cameras rolling, and put together a montage of the festivites...at least the work safe content.

You could always do a UStream Channel. Live broadcast on the web is AWESOME... And that's what I use.

A travel stipend (for personal appearance, LOL) would be lovely! :-)
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-23-2010, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintHazard View Post
Since you'll be a hundred thousand dollars richer, I expect you to be purchasing my airfare and accomodations, and I'll insist upon no fewer than seven beautiful, scantily clad women of loose morals to greet me when I arrive at my hotel.

Yes?

Chris and I will discuss accomodating some people once we start compiling a guest list lol.
that said...there will be scantily clad women. we are two young, fairly good looking guys. our viewers are 74% female, between the ages of 16-28 (underages girls will not be permitted.no worries) according to our website statistics

Release forms will be required. We have no responsibility for your actions lol
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-23-2010, 11:17 AM
Quote:
Chris and I will discuss accomodating some people once we start compiling a guest list lol.
that said...there will be scantily clad women. we are two young, fairly good looking guys. our viewers are 74% female, between the ages of 16-28 (underages girls will not be permitted.no worries) according to our website statistics

Release forms will be required. We have no responsibility for your actions lol
Wait, the age of consent there is 16? What the hell?

My country sucks!
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-23-2010, 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessa Holly
You could always do a UStream Channel. Live broadcast on the web is AWESOME... And that's what I use.

A travel stipend (for personal appearance, LOL) would be lovely! :-)
I'm not overly familiar with Ustream.
I've watched my future wife (lights) on her ustream from time to time. but thats about it lol.

I'll look more into it. But we would prefer to film and cut it afterwards.. because our parties do get a little out of hand from time to time. and i think some things may be inappropriate for Ustream lmao
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-23-2010, 11:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintHazard View Post
Wait, the age of consent there is 16? What the hell?

My country sucks!
consent is 16 i think....drinking age is 18...
I likely wont allow anyone under 19 to partake...
I do have One fan who is 18 that i'm actually good friends with. She may be the only exception because of her considerable contribution to helping me promote our site...
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-23-2010, 11:19 AM
Quote:
I'm not overly familiar with Ustream.
I've watched my future wife (lights) on her ustream from time to time. but thats about it lol.

I'll look more into it. But we would prefer to film and cut it afterwards.. because our parties do get a little out of hand from time to time. and i think some things may be inappropriate for Ustream lmao
It gives you an option to record. So technically you could make a best of.
Don't know lights, but good luck with that. :-)