Lt. Commander
# 11
02-22-2010, 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716 View Post
i tend to lead the charge. i invite anybody that wants to fly around with me on a team and if they accept then we go around and blow stuff up. if they don't accept then i just go off on my own and take things out myself.
That's fine in your own instance, but I only mean when i stumble into someone elses. I hate joining someone elses instance - it just feels like I'm showing up uninvited to a party. I don't want to ruin their fun.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-22-2010, 06:17 PM
Screw letting them do it. I go in guns a-blazin'.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-23-2010, 05:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nixboox View Post
That's fine in your own instance, but I only mean when i stumble into someone elses. I hate joining someone elses instance - it just feels like I'm showing up uninvited to a party. I don't want to ruin their fun.
i still send a team invite or if they have a team i request to join. if they accept i go to them and cause carnage. if they refuse ill wander around picking fights with the biggest enemy clusters i can find. sometimes ill invite someone but they refuse the team and still follow me adding in their fire power. i tend to ignore them unless theyre getting ganged up on.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-23-2010, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716 View Post
i still send a team invite or if they have a team i request to join. if they accept i go to them and cause carnage. if they refuse ill wander around picking fights with the biggest enemy clusters i can find. sometimes ill invite someone but they refuse the team and still follow me adding in their fire power. i tend to ignore them unless theyre getting ganged up on.
I tend to alright on my own except when it comes to the Borg. I have a dozen ways to fix my shields but those damn Cubes ruin my shields no matter what. Then the rest of the time is spent trying to run away.