Lt. Commander
# 1 Not Allowed to login to server
02-23-2010, 01:10 PM
I am fedup with this game, since the game launched I played about a week, and from then until now whenever I launch the game, it patches fine, then game starts to load and then it says "You're not allowed to log in to the server at this time" I have emailed billing and tech support, for over a week, and they are not responsive. I hope they allow me to play some extra free time, cause there is no way I am paying a monthly fee for something I was not allowed to play. Cryptic Studios, YOU SUCK !
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-23-2010, 01:36 PM
Have you tried to read all the other "Can not log into server" threads and confirmed that you:

A. Have a retail key
B. Input said retail key
C. Have a subscription
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-23-2010, 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealthlogix
I am fedup with this game, since the game launched I played about a week, and from then until now whenever I launch the game, it patches fine, then game starts to load and then it says "You're not allowed to log in to the server at this time" I have emailed billing and tech support, for over a week, and they are not responsive. I hope they allow me to play some extra free time, cause there is no way I am paying a monthly fee for something I was not allowed to play. Cryptic Studios, YOU SUCK !

Less of the abuse please. The message you recieve needs to be directed towards billing. If you are unable to telephoen then, youll need to stick with a ticket. And ticket queues are long due to the sheer amoutn of tickets in the queue. (Most of them for stupid things too)
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-23-2010, 01:41 PM
/wave

Back again Ted?