# 902
02-23-2010, 01:34 PM
Nix + Bajoran Mapa Bread = Sparkes
Lt. Commander
# 903
02-23-2010, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starboard_Nacelle View Post
I love my Mattson Tribble. Has a tiger-like look to it. Maybe they should make it so these Tribbles growl occasionally instead of purring.
Especially when Klingons are around
Lt. Commander
# 904
02-23-2010, 03:48 PM
i might have a rivera breed

some idiot in my fleet (who doesnt seem to be very knowledgeable about tribbles) suddenly got a rivera with a dot, thom and duf with a food he doesnt remember

i cant affirm his claims, but for those interested in experimenting....thats what i know
Lt. Commander
# 905
02-23-2010, 04:02 PM
I got a Dotson accidentally, (which is funny cuz that's my last name)...and somehow he made another Dotson and Mattson materialized. I'm clueless whats best to feed these guys?
Lt. Commander
# 906
02-23-2010, 05:21 PM
So which tribble is your guys favorite for ship battles?
Lt. Commander
# 907
02-23-2010, 05:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IfniLuck
The new and improved flow chart is ready. As always there's a new URL for it:

http://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0...NjQ4NDhm&hl=en
Your charts were absolutely the best and most accurate! I'm just glad I saved a copy of your pdf flowchart before you made it unreadable to my poor eyes. If we ever discover how to get the unknown tribble, I hope you make a copy available in the old format so us older captains can read it. Some of us can't take Retinax V,
Lt. Commander
# 908
02-23-2010, 07:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antario

some idiot in my fleet (who doesnt seem to be very knowledgeable about tribbles) suddenly got a rivera with a dot, thom and duf with a food he doesnt remember

i cant affirm his claims, but for those interested in experimenting....thats what i know
I sent you a friend request in game. I'd love 2 chat with you about this and see if maybe you can introduce me to your fleet mate possibly? Can do a bit with this info, but it's kind vague to form a hypothesis off of.
Lt. Commander
# 909
02-23-2010, 07:59 PM
Quote:

Well it'd be cool if this turns out to be repeatable in some way. Even though the Rivera is the preorder tribble I've never suffered any delusions that it was going to be a preorder exclusive forever. I figured they would eventually offer it in the C-store but it's conceivable that it could also be breedable via some kind of unique multiple tribble combo.

Anyway as a side note thanks to the efforts of everyone in this thread I've managed to compile my tribble spreadsheet with all the info available here. This means that I've accounted for over 97% of the 1,716 known possible combos (including the possible mystery 26th tribble) with either verified, reported or predicted data.
Lt. Commander
# 910 What to watch for . . .
02-23-2010, 08:43 PM
Quote:
i might have a rivera breed. . .some idiot in my fleet (who doesnt seem to be very knowledgeable about tribbles) suddenly got a rivera with a dot, thom and duf with a food he doesnt remember . . .
What I would watch for . . .

1) This 'might' be a random birth scenario, coded in to occur every 0.00001% of the time. I would not be surprised if some programmer put this kind of code in during one of the "Patches", to throw off the "breeders" whom have fully analized the Tribble DNA.

2) TBD.... am testing this one before I announce it works. Yes, I have a lead on the combination!