Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Killed my own team mates
02-23-2010, 08:34 PM
So I was getting missions from the captain of DS9, and I was on the mission where you beam out the True Way leaders from the space station that looks like DS9. I'm 1/2 way through the mission and I pick up a poloron split beam cannon MK VIII (8) Great dmg, well I found out how great when I was targetting the Cardassians and the Gem Haddar and the beam was being sent behind me. I switched to a federation sniper weapon and same thing. I then noticed I was hurting my team mates as in my away team, but them holding me at place as well. I tried logging off 3 times and same thing happened. Finally the bug worked itself out. I tried sending a bug report to a GM to assist me but none never came or emailed me. I had to quit and redo the mission due to my away team running away from me....
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-23-2010, 08:42 PM
I remember in that mission there was a section with a gas. This gas messed up your targeting and you ended up shooting your allies and enemies. Could this have been the portion of the mission you were on?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-23-2010, 08:52 PM
yeah thats the one. But I shut it off the gas and it took awhile for it to reverse itself.