Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Customer Service?
02-22-2010, 09:24 AM
So I've been a huge supporter of this game from day 1 but this is all getting to be a bit much. When I submit a ticket in game, I dont expect to wait 3 days for a copy and paste answer that literally has nothing to do with the ticket I submitted. I submitted a ticket about a bug in game that resulted in the loss of about 1800 BO skill points, and received a response regarding lost or accidentally deleted items? Come on. I'm doing my best to stay with this game but it seems like they're doing everything in their power to make me quit.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-22-2010, 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghang
So I've been a huge supporter of this game from day 1 but this is all getting to be a bit much. When I submit a ticket in game, I dont expect to wait 3 days for a copy and paste answer that literally has nothing to do with the ticket I submitted. I submitted a ticket about a bug in game that resulted in the loss of about 1800 BO skill points, and received a response regarding lost or accidentally deleted items? Come on. I'm doing my best to stay with this game but it seems like they're doing everything in their power to make me quit.
Yep, unfortunately, Cryptic has only "bug reporting" system, which is not what we all thought (e.g. bugzilla) for reporting and interaction. If you ever want to get any response (lottery anyway) file a GM request.
Then, although such a person is supposed to come back to you soon, you may still wait for 2 weeks until the ticket gets closed due to lack of activity.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-23-2010, 10:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngaio View Post
Yep, unfortunately, Cryptic has only "bug reporting" system, which is not what we all thought (e.g. bugzilla) for reporting and interaction. If you ever want to get any response (lottery anyway) file a GM request.
Then, although such a person is supposed to come back to you soon, you may still wait for 2 weeks until the ticket gets closed due to lack of activity.

you May get your ticket closed due to inactivity? You are LIKELY to ... wait... you WILL get your ticket closed.. or be given a scripted "its not our problem" response from CS if you are lucky