Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Ship phaser auto-fire stuck ON
01-30-2010, 01:37 PM
Hi,

I searched the this forum for autofire bugs, and I did not see my issue pop up anywhere.

I am still in my light cruiser and just today I had both forward phaser and after phaser banks on autofire. When I swapped the aft weapon slot to a mine weapon the autofire got stuck turned on.

No matter what weapon I put in my aft weapon slot in my light cruiser, the autoattack stayed turned on (greenborder and the tool tip also said it was on) I tried swapping different weapons in and out, and I right clicked on the icon, (well I tried every combination of clicking on the icon to get it to turn off), and I also logged out and restarted the program. no dice.

Hopefully it will fix itself when the servers turn back on. Just thought I should let you guys know.

I will also ask if I am missing something? It is just right-click to enable/disable the autofire on the icon? The forward weapons slot works fine being enabled and disabled. Maybe this is a bug because I maybe was not suppose to be able to have the forward and aft phasers on auto at the same time?

Anyone else see this problem?

Thanks,

Bumblewoot
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-11-2010, 12:04 PM
I'm having this problem!!
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-15-2010, 11:57 AM
im having this problem too. grrrr
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-23-2010, 09:23 PM
I am also having this problem
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-24-2010, 01:06 AM
I posted a workaround to this a couple of days ago. Searching for the word 'autofire' reveals the link:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...light=autofire

Hope that helps