Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
How on earth is this not fixed yet. First the Anti proton Dual Beam Bank was using PHASER damage and they finally got around to fix that. But they STILL FORGOT TO CHANGE IT'S ATTRIBUTES TO USE ANTIPROTON.

It still uses PHASER consoles to increase it's damage. So basically this IS USELESS until they FIX IT.

HOW MANY TICKETS DO PEOPLE NEED TO SEND FOR THEM TO FIX THIS>

People have been discussing it on the forums, talking about it in game, sending bug reports...what's going on.

Also it doesn't even have a dual beam bank icon, it's re-using the beam arrays.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-23-2010, 06:19 PM
Wait, so they fixed it so the Phaser captain skill no longer boosts Antiproton dmg, yet the Consoles do? How the hell is that even possible? Or does the skill and the consoles raise the dmg still, and just the proc is gone? If the Phaser talent and consoles are boosting it, that really makes me regret going disruptors, since I can't use antiproton weapons til this dumb**** company lets me respec.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-23-2010, 10:29 PM
Bumping this...people want answers.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-24-2010, 03:16 AM
Definitely need answers. I'm already at enough marks to either start buying Tricobalt Torps or Antiproton beams, as well as putting admiral skill-ups into one or the other. Not knowing wtf is what in this game seriously kills what little will I have to play.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-24-2010, 01:08 PM
Working on this or what?