Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
I just recently was promoted to RA 1 and I got my plaque from Admiral Quinn, but when I went to the 2nd Story Shipyard and tried to requisition a ship it didn't work. I've tried double clicking my selected ship to skip the "Buy" button and still no luck. I've submitted a Bug Report but I was just wanting to see if anyone else was experiencing this..

The game has been AWESOME so far, just this tiny little bug.

Do any of you new Admirals (or other ranks) have this problem?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-24-2010, 04:15 AM
Same problem here.
No problems on the other promotions, so i think this may be a bug for admirals only?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-24-2010, 05:59 AM
Maybe you own to many ships already? Have you been buying additional ships, other than the free ship you received with every promotion?

On the other hand, I could be some sort of mission lockup. Maybe dropping the mission, if possible, and restarting it could help.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-24-2010, 06:01 AM
From what I've seen this happens usually if you have too many ships. Try discharging one of your older ones.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-24-2010, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoffeeCrazy
From what I've seen this happens usually if you have too many ships. Try discharging one of your older ones.
Thanks a lot. Worked for me.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-24-2010, 12:44 PM
removing ships did not work for me and now im out 3 ships i didnt need to get rid of and still no admaril this snow day was a total bust!