Lt. Commander
# 21
02-24-2010, 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arclight55 View Post
With the emphasis, at least for a while being put on group content being implemented worries me.

This game isn't set up for social aspects of MMO gaming. Its too instanced and chopped up for that.
Getting pick up groups working together for the up coming content is going to be a chore in frustration I believe. Leaving the content to be done by those mainly in tight, active Fleets. Those that find themselves without an active Fleet are probably going to miss out on most of the up coming content.

Its a prognostication I realize that...but I'm hoping my prediction is wrong.
You confuse me Arc....in one post a few days ago you mentioned...

"I was in a Fleet from the beginning. All it amounted to was a calm, mature chat room. Oh and every now and then I'd donate to fleet bank, and or make a withdrawl. But other than that I never needed... "

Which lead me to believe you desired there be more reason to be in a fleet. Now you're saying you don't want that?
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-24-2010, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arclight55 View Post
You guys really need to brush up on reading comprehension. I didn't say grouping content was bad..only that in this game the way its setup finding a group to do it will be bad.

Read, read slow..think...then reply.
Your drama queen ways will all of a sudden disappear..

sheessh
And I remember the days of standing in Orgrimmar LFG for blah blah blah....

I am quite sure some grouping mechanism will be added at some point just like they did in Wow.