Lt. Commander
# 1 A Nice Touch would be...
02-24-2010, 01:50 PM
The Information screen that pops up when we are hailed and such would be nice if it showed the View Screen from the Bridge we selected for our ship.

i.e. a bad version...

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h1...le/newmenu.jpg

A Larger text box can go at the top with story, with selections being at the bottom between the bridge officers.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-24-2010, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikturscale View Post
The Information screen that pops up when we are hailed and such would be nice if it showed the View Screen from the Bridge we selected for our ship.

i.e. a bad version...

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h1...le/newmenu.jpg

A Larger text box can go at the top with story, with selections being at the bottom between the bridge officers.
Neat idea... Here's one to go with it.... how about multiple monitor support where on primary monitor we have the regular game view as it is now, optional second monitor is the bridge view that everyone want so badly where you could walk around, see people lurch and fall when in combat while you bridge slowly takes damage and consoles explode etc...
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-24-2010, 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Horton
Neat idea... Here's one to go with it.... how about multiple monitor support where on primary monitor we have the regular game view as it is now, optional second monitor is the bridge view that everyone want so badly where you could walk around, see people lurch and fall when in combat while you bridge slowly takes damage and consoles explode etc...
I'd so go for that.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-24-2010, 02:10 PM
I would like something like this for sure.

And LOL @ the text.