Lt. Commander
# 1 Casual mmo player LF fun guild
02-24-2010, 01:54 PM
i am bouncing between 2 MMO's atm along with work and having a kid and all that fun stuff. It's rather boring flying around in-game with nothing but tribble in zone chat and furthermore no real group of people to ask questions about the game besides the aforementioned tribble chat.

primary concerns: would like a guild that does not mind rather excessive cursing as i do it a lot some days. im an adult and i believe i have earned the right =P i do not mind getting made fun of being the butt of jokes or anything along the nature so long as you don't whine when i get you back for it. Do not want a guild that has any strict requirements for levels or attendance for pvp or pve or what have you, it's a game not a part time job and i intend to treat it as such. And no i do not want to rp........just sayin........ Hardcore PvP guilds would be nice so long as i have the appropriate time to learn how to play my class/ship comp and perhaps tips from people who may know what they're talking about. reply to me here or whisper me in-game OR send a message via mail to Nelo@Sazdek. thanks guys hope to see you in game.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-24-2010, 02:11 PM
Hello Sazdek,

As a representative of the Canadian Federation it is my honour to extend an invitation to you.

Our members are mature and practical in their conduct. We were formed by casual players whom like to have all the benefits of a fleet without any of the hassles of a rigid command structure. While we may be casual we are very dedicated. Above all else our fleet is about getting together and having fun with our members. The majority of our members are Canadian and American, but don't let that hold you back, we are open to everyone. We have a dedicated Ventrilo server for Fleet communication.

We currently have over 85 helpful, active members and are growing every day. We have members based in all NA time zones - so finding people to group with will be easy.

So if you like what you hear, please come and check out our site. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me or any of our other fleet members.

Thank you for your consideration,

The Canadian Federation