Lt. Commander
# 41
02-18-2010, 08:13 PM
1 of my lvled BOs has 2 Lt. Cmdr. ground abilities and also can't train Cmdr. abilities properly. No reply on my ticket yet.
Lt. Commander
# 42
02-18-2010, 11:38 PM
I also have this issue, I have two LT skills. I submitted a ticket yesterday. It sucks, I don't want two LT skills, I just want one.
Lt. Commander
# 43
02-19-2010, 02:12 PM
I hope this gets delt with soon. It's super annoying.
Lt. Commander
# 44
02-23-2010, 03:19 PM
After today's patch they finally fixed the problem with bridge officers having 2 skills in one tier. However there is a new problem. While they only have one skill per tier now, in my cased, I had already promoted my officer to the rank with the 2 skills, now she has one skill, but cant use it, as if she was never promoted.

Mind you this is a ground skill, and her space skill in the same rank and tier IS usable, as she is the appropriate rank, but the equivalent ground skill is GREYED OUT

Anyone else have this problem?
Lt. Commander
# 45
02-23-2010, 11:58 PM
I too had this issue, though with a space Skill, After the patch the second skill was gone, but i was able to lvl the remaining skill if i wanted to.

Although i swapped it for something else as the skill they got rid of was the prefered Skill.

I have read others had similar issue to yours and they resolved it by training another skill over top from the BOFF trainer, some reported they could re-trsin the same skill, others reported they 1st had to train a different skill before they could re-train the original.

Hope that helps.
Lt. Commander
# 46
02-24-2010, 02:40 PM
I had this problem too. I noticed that my Sci officer did not have a 3rd ground ability. When I looked at her skill tab, she had two skills that I could not access. One skill had pips for a Lt Cmdr rank, but I could not use it despite my officer being Lt Cmdr. However the tooltip said "Commander" level ability. The last skill was definitely a Commander level ability with the appropriate pips.

I used another science officer to train my current officer with another Lt Cmdr skill. This proved to be a successful work-around because now my current officer can use this new skill.

I don't know if any of this was intended, but I thought I'd report my experience for review.