Lt. Commander
Greetings all,

I'm an RPer in the UK looking to start an RP fleet in game. Though not wanting to discriminate against our cousins across the ocean I would like to build a fleet with RPers that are more consistantly on within EU times, say between 12pm and 12am GMT.

Been hanging around the roleplayers channel in game and joining in chat and such, but very few are on all the time when I am, so been hesitant to join a mainly US fleet to end up being mainly the only one on during my play times.

So, if there are any EU RPers out there looking for a fleet, or interested in helping me set one up contact me here or in game, It would be great to hear from you.

In the meantime, have fun exploring the final fronteer.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-22-2010, 01:41 PM
My friend and I are both in the UK and have been playing since the beginning of open beta, we are also both life subscribers to STO.

We are looking for a fleet that better suits our needs, or prehaps founding our own.

We are looking for a team focused fleet (or players if we make our own fleet) that is proactive in forming groups to play STO. We are both pvpers and so a desire to team up and work closely together is essential.

We do enjoy the pve as well and would still expect to team up and work together as closely as if it was pvp, train hard fight easy as the saying goes.

With all this said we are also interested in an RP side of things as it may give the game additional longevity and would be interested in making RP part of any fleet we make/join.

Please feel free to add @strikeclone and /t me ingame to talk more on fleets

Kind regards
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-22-2010, 02:34 PM
I'd be up for this also. Already been looking *Points to his sig*

I've been hesitant to join a fleet for much the same reasons.

Could provide a forum also, if need be. Gimme a shout!
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-24-2010, 08:22 AM
thank you for the replies guys, and getting close to being able to start a fleet now, any other interest out there?
Lt. Commander
# 5 Interested
02-24-2010, 10:21 AM
I'm very much interested. I've been trying to find some RP in STO, to little avail. What's this "roleplaying channel" you mention? Meh, anyway, I'm pretty new to STO (but I'm enjoying it! ), though very experienced in RPing, MMOs and games in general. I'm also the token Brit.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-24-2010, 11:06 AM
Would you be interested in joining Delta Contingent original poster? We are not in EU but in the US. If you want any info on our fleet, PM me or check our site in my sig.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-24-2010, 02:09 PM
We need to set a time to meet up!
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-24-2010, 03:24 PM
I am interested in this. Also have a friend who will probably also be interested
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-24-2010, 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustern View Post
We need to set a time to meet up!
yeah, sorry, not been able to get in game tonight... will definatly do so tomorrow and contact all interested parties!