Lt. Commander
***Originally posted on KDF forums but was raising more questions than answears. And we don't exactly get alot of traffic through there.....and no luck w/ google. Was hopeing general would solve the mystery :p ***

So I kinda just thought kits didn't show on KDF(which is lame). But I just passed some guy whos kit is showing....I asked him and he didn't know. He just said he equiped and it showed just like it does on Feds.

I thought it was because he didn't have any shoulder pads. But I removed mine and still no kit grafix.

Anyone know how or why they don't apeare? Cause some kits look really cool and I would like them to show on my toon.

Thanks for any info =)
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-24-2010, 01:02 PM
No idea. I select hide kit from costume as one of my first actions. Second, actually. My first is hide armor from costume.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-24-2010, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinetyNine
No idea. I select hide kit from costume as one of my first actions. Second, actually. My first is hide armor from costume.
Ya...can't say I care for the armor showing(which it doesn't seem to for KDF anyway). But I would really like my Kit to show. Some of them look REALLY cool.

Somebody out there has to know....
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-24-2010, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmogamer35
Ya...can't say I care for the armor showing(which it doesn't seem to for KDF anyway). But I would really like my Kit to show. Some of them look REALLY cool.

Somebody out there has to know....
Testing this in 2 seconds here.

Two kits on my Lt. Klingon. Neither shows up. So, I'm going to say they're probably not showing at all, but I only had a small sample to test.