Lt. Commander
I was so unlucky to loos all my items on the ship when I swaped my ship items from a Lt Cm to a Captain ship. This was done under sunday peak time in starbase 1.

After transfering everything to my new ship, I beamed out of Starbase 1. Hade a look at my ship in space and then pressed "K" to have a look at the equipemnt. o'boy was I was suprised to see all my items gone. There where nowhere to be found, not on the old ship, not in inventory or bank.

Guess this hade to be some heavy load problem to Cryptics database server.

Sent a ticket to support, took 3 weeks befor I got answer.... and what a answer that was!

Thank you for contacting us regarding missing ship weapon bug. We would like to confirm that we are already aware of this particular issue. This MMORPG is a living and evolving experience. As such, the Game will continue to change as we implement and polish new features, which are a key in the continuing development of a dynamic play environment. We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for playing!

pfffffffffffft
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-24-2010, 08:06 AM
Mmm...copy-pasta repy...*droool*

Lt. Commander
# 3
02-24-2010, 08:13 AM
Man I feel for ya but mate.......it comes as no surprise
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-24-2010, 08:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metawiz View Post
took 3 weeks befor I got answer....
Wait...

wut?

Thread title should probably read "Do not swap ship items at peak hours on release weekend." Because, as far as I've heard, this isn't currently an issue. And, we would have heard. Endlessly, and often.

Canned reply is annoying, sure, but were you expecting "We have invented a time machine and will travel backwards to prevent the server problems that occurred around release".
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-24-2010, 08:28 AM
Can't say I've ever had this happen. I'm sorry for you though...
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-24-2010, 08:41 AM
Interesting, peak hours glitch/bug. Thank you for the heads up, OP.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-24-2010, 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinetyNine
Wait...

wut?

Thread title should probably read "Do not swap ship items at peak hours on release weekend." Because, as far as I've heard, this isn't currently an issue. And, we would have heard. Endlessly, and often.

Canned reply is annoying, sure, but were you expecting "We have invented a time machine and will travel backwards to prevent the server problems that occurred around release".
My bad. 3 weeks was a to much (time goes to fast), it was 14 feb. this happen.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-24-2010, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinetyNine
Wait...

wut?

This isn't old news.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=101677
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-24-2010, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charred_Wreck
Yeah, we cleared that up when Bjork there rethought his original time-frame.

It's more concerning with the accurate, recent dates.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-24-2010, 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metawiz View Post
My bad. 3 weeks was a to much (time goes to fast), it was 14 feb. this happen.
Around that time this was a problem. Several threads were started on this.

I have no idea if its still happening now, but it doesnt seem to be, as there are no recent complaints on the issue.

But yes, at one time this was happening, and around the time you claim it happened to you. A major bummer all around. Im sorry this crap happened to you.

I have doubts we'll be seeing it in the future. I have a feeling the bug was taken care of by now.