Lt. Commander
# 1 What is this 45 day patch?
02-24-2010, 06:08 PM
I keep seeing 45 day patch keep talking about? I pretty much keep in touch with the Dev Post, Website up dates and try to stay in the know when it comes to the game cause I am waiting on more content.

I keep hearing people talking about the "45 Day Patch" I have not seen anything about this from the dev's. Some people are saying that its going to be the stuff on the main page link but from what I can tell all that content is rolling out slowly in smaller patches.

So is there anywhere I can find out what is in this 45 day patch. Right now people are speaking of it like its the great fix. Its the answer to anything that is wrong with the game. People are starting to blow this up and i think they might be let down.

Is there anyone that knows were I can find all this stuff that is coming in this patch?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-24-2010, 06:14 PM
They have stated that there's a near-term patch in the works with new content, but they have never explicitly said anything about "45 days". One thing that you can count on is a lot of forum whining on day 45, though.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-24-2010, 06:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenderTheRobot
They have stated that there's a near-term patch in the works with new content, but they have never explicitly said anything about "45 days". One thing that you can count on is a lot of forum whining on day 45, though.
So this is just people in the forums building there own idea of what this patch will be or when it is coming.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-24-2010, 06:26 PM
I read about it on slashdot when the open beta started: http://games.slashdot.org/comments.p...4&cid=30742290. It's not exactly a source, but the 45 day patch thing has been floating around for a long time at least. People are guessing that the stuff on this page is going to be included.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-24-2010, 06:27 PM
This article has some info on what's coming next, but yeah, "45 days" is basically a forum invention.
http://pc.ign.com/articles/107/1071349p1.html
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-24-2010, 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanor12345 View Post
I read about it on slashdot when the open beta started: http://games.slashdot.org/comments.p...4&cid=30742290. It's not exactly a source, but the 45 day patch thing has been floating around for a long time at least. People are guessing that the stuff on this page is going to be included.
The Borg Sector, and Raids are coming over the next weeks more then likely one by one. So that kind of puts it out of the 45 day patch.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-24-2010, 06:38 PM
About a third of the stuff on that page has already made it into the game, and other items are expected to come incrementally over the next few weeks (based on dev posts). I doubt there is going to be a huge 45th day patch, but more likely most of the new content will have been released incrementally by that point.