02-24-2010, 06:46 PM
How do you beat this mission it is stupid hard
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-24-2010, 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesp02 View Post
How do you beat this mission it is stupid hard
As far as I know you set your ship to full power to engines and circle the CE dragging the fragments arount......keep firing at the CE.

Not sure but I heard there are 2 types of fragments the small ones heal the CE if destroyed and the larger ones do damage to the CE (I think) and you keep plugging at it.......

If someone gets a clear run and has Ramming speed then they can use that as well. I did hear that if you use ramming speed with evasive maneuvers combined it does more damage.....but don't quote me on it as I have only been in a team that killed it once and every other time new players come in shooting everything and healing the CE
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-24-2010, 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucebleo
As far as I know you set your ship to full power to engines and circle the CE dragging the fragments arount......keep firing at the CE.

Not sure but I heard there are 2 types of fragments the small ones heal the CE if destroyed and the larger ones do damage to the CE (I think) and you keep plugging at it.......

If someone gets a clear run and has Ramming speed then they can use that as well. I did hear that if you use ramming speed with evasive maneuvers combined it does more damage.....but don't quote me on it as I have only been in a team that killed it once and every other time new players come in shooting everything and healing the CE
Rumor has it ramming speed no longer effects it.

also make sure everyone is strafing in the same direction, else you run the risk of kiting shards into each other.