Lt. Commander
# 1 Survey IGNORES KLINGONS!
02-24-2010, 06:54 PM
The survey is a good idea, i applaud the effort but they are asking all the wrong questions.

I dont think they understand that there is a segment of the community that NEVER touch the fed side.

with games in general i like the "bad guys" and never touch the good guys when given the option.

C&C = NOD
WOW = HORDE
SWG = EMPIRE
STO = KLINGON

i hit lvl 6 and never touch my fed toon again, because i didnt buy the game to play fed, had i known that i would have passed. I want to be a klingon but this survey appears to be geared towards FEDS ONLY

Questions like what do you like most about sto "exploration, scripted mission, etc" I AM KLINGON i have never experienced an exploration mission OR scripted mission.

Please keep in mind that we Klingons are still in the game and dont ASSUME we all play fed. Many dont TOUCH fed.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-24-2010, 06:57 PM
You don't have any gameplay, so there's nothing to give feedback on yet.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-24-2010, 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddla View Post
The survey is a good idea, i applaud the effort but they are asking all the wrong questions.

I dont think they understand that there is a segment of the community that NEVER touch the fed side.

with games in general i like the "bad guys" and never touch the good guys when given the option.

C&C = NOD
WOW = HORDE
SWG = EMPIRE
STO = KLINGON

i hit lvl 6 and never touch my fed toon again, because i didnt buy the game to play fed, had i known that i would have passed. I want to be a klingon but this survey appears to be geared towards FEDS ONLY

Questions like what do you like most about sto "exploration, scripted mission, etc" I AM KLINGON i have never experienced an exploration mission OR scripted mission.

Please keep in mind that we Klingons are still in the game and dont ASSUME we all play fed. Many dont TOUCH fed.
send in you're questions to the ask cryptic here
Lt. Commander
# 4
EDIT:

Nevermind, deleted post ;D
Lt. Commander
# 5
Klingon content is coming......I think.

And it needs too. I know Cryptic thought FAR more players would want to play Federation than Klingon, but.....way more people would play them now if there was content there. There would be a balance.

And its needed. Badly.

I too would play Klingon. But Im waiting for the content to be added. It would definitely keep me playing for at least another month. But I'd hate to start a Klingon now and max out a character, and THEN they add the content.

So Im still waiting.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-24-2010, 07:00 PM
Klingons are the enemy!

Death to all those Klingons!

Actually this is a great idea!

I hope they add Cardassians and Romulans in the years to come. Maybe in STO 2 or something. The more aliens the better! A new alien race Uknown would be nice too!

A design contest with plots and stories Etc.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-24-2010, 07:36 PM
They've ignored Klingons since the beginning. Why should they stop now?
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-24-2010, 07:39 PM
The fun and insulting fact is that Cryptic promoted the Klingons (half-heartedly, IMO) before the game came out, and then couldn't be bothered in actually putting any sort of real work on them.