Lt. Commander
# 11
02-24-2010, 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curs0r View Post
For all the value of those they could keep that stuff. A house or a sports car are something, this is a digital representation of nothing. Your logic is severely flawed.
Yea and your logic of complaining about something that was GIVEN to you freely is that of an entitled spoiled twerp.

I highly suggest you send Cryptic a mail and ask them to remove the points since they have no value. Please do.

By the way, if it makes you feel any better.... I award you NO POINTS..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAOxY_nHdew
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-24-2010, 08:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderReed
Yea exactly this.

Its like a little nephew you forgot to buy a Christmas present for! So you rush to the store and miss part of Christmas dinner with your family to get one. You dont have a lot of cash, so you buy a cool coloring book and some crayons and rush back to the gathering.

When he opens it up he screams, " Whats this??? I dont waaaant IT! I wanna a micro machiiiiines! Waaaaaa"

And you sit there thinking, " Next year.....Im not giving this brat ***** "
<---- What he said. It was free. Be happy, don't complain about a gift. I did the survey in hope it would help STO improve, the freebie points was just a nice pleasant surprise.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-24-2010, 08:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by geofftillman View Post
Wow complaining about a free gift Real mature there.
A big I SECOND THAT.

How much of a fool do you really have to be?

Ungrateful is an understatement. I feel for his poor parents on holidays.

:p