LOL reported :p:p:p:p
Suit yourself
Lt. Commander
# 112
02-24-2010, 07:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantumForce
Suit yourself
LOL you guys crack me up-i swear i get alot of entertainment out of you guys.:p:p
Lt. Commander
# 113
02-24-2010, 07:06 PM
This thread = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IU1bzZheWk

That is all.
Lt. Commander
# 114
02-24-2010, 07:06 PM
All they can do is type 1 liner responses. It is fun to see what their next post will be.
Lt. Commander
# 115
02-24-2010, 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarX
All they can do is type 1 liner responses. It is fun to see what their next post will be.
Oh that's why. lol that was creative.
Lt. Commander
# 116
02-24-2010, 07:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asoc
LOL that Benny Hill music is awesome
Lt. Commander
# 117
02-24-2010, 07:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slackjaw
Maybe I'm naturally oversensitive, or maybe someone just slipped me decaf coffee this morning, but CRYPTIC FANBOIS's beliefs (as I would certainly not call them logically reasoned arguments) are uniformly riddled by an unbelievable degree of ignorance. It is worth noting at the outset that the biggest difference between me and CRYPTIC FANBOIS is that CRYPTIC FANBOIS wants to increase people's stress and aggression. I, on the other hand, want to condemn—without hesitation, without remorse—all those who destroy our youths' ability to relax, reflect, study, and meditate. If CRYPTIC FANBOIS's plan to peddle the snake oil of doctrinaire antagonism is to be discouraged then the wisest course of action is to restore our righteous rage and singular purpose to prevail over CRYPTIC FANBOIS's stinking Praetorian Guard. Before we start down that road I ought to remind you that the problem with it is not that it's negligent. It's that it wants to make its smears a key dynamic in modern larrikinism by viscerally defining "epididymodeferentectomy" through the experience of avaricious sectarianism. Instead of friends, CRYPTIC FANBOIS has victims and confreres who end up as victims. I certainly feel sorry for the lot of them. I also feel that CRYPTIC FANBOIS claims that space gods arriving in flying saucers will save humanity from self-destruction. I respond that I find its demeanor and pomposity downright appalling.

Conventional wisdom states that CRYPTIC FANBOIS's hidebound tirades are as unpleasant as the sewage that gets belched up from a broken garbage disposal in the kitchen sink. I always catch holy hell whenever I say something like that so let me assure you that if you ever ask it to do something, you can bet that your request will get lost in the shuffle, unaddressed, ignored, and rebuffed. Because CRYPTIC FANBOIS wasn't listening when I said this before, I'm forced to repeat myself: CRYPTIC FANBOIS's true goal is to promote the sort of behavior that would have made the folks in Sodom and Gomorrah blush. All the statements that its drones make to justify or downplay that goal are only apologetics; they do nothing to put CRYPTIC FANBOIS's morally crippled contrivances to the question. CRYPTIC FANBOIS accuses me of being narrow-minded. Does it allege I'm narrow-minded because I refuse to accept its claim that a richly evocative description of a problem automatically implies the correct solution to that problem? If so, then I guess I'm as narrow-minded as I could possibly be.

Clericalism can be deadly but CRYPTIC FANBOIS's scare tactics are much worse. When CRYPTIC FANBOIS says that science is merely a tool invented by the current elite to maintain power, in its mind, that's supposed to end the argument. It's like it believes it has said something very profound. What's the best way to defy CRYPTIC FANBOIS? That's actually a tough nut to crack. The answer is related the way that we are at war. Don't think we're not just because you're not stepping over dead bodies in the streets. We're at war with CRYPTIC FANBOIS's maledicent homilies. We're at war with its ignominious mind games. And we're at war with its backwards offhand remarks. As in any war, we ought to be aware of the fact that CRYPTIC FANBOIS is an enemy to its friends and a friend to its enemies. (Yes, my concern is with morality itself, not with the teleological foundations upon which it rests, but that's a different story.)

In other words, CRYPTIC FANBOIS is just trying to pick a fight. That's why it says that its juvenile peuplade is a respected civil-rights organization. CRYPTIC FANBOIS is trying to hide the fact that the path down which it wants to lead us is empty and bleak. Nevertheless, one thing that rings true with crystalline clarity is that it strikes me as amusing that CRYPTIC FANBOIS complains about people who do nothing but complain. Well, news flash! It does nothing but complain.

CRYPTIC FANBOIS drops the names of famous people whenever possible. That makes it sound smarter than it really is and obscures the fact that as CRYPTIC FANBOIS matures morally it'll eventually grow out of its present way of thinking and come to realize that if it gets its way, none of us will be able to spread the word about CRYPTIC FANBOIS's foul allegations to our friends, our neighbors, our relatives, our co-workers—even to strangers. Therefore, we must not let it destroy that which is the envy of—and model for—the entire civilized world. If CRYPTIC FANBOIS ever claims that people don't mind having their communities turned into war zones, we must answer only one thing: "No, the reverse is true." If it is not yet clear that thanks to CRYPTIC FANBOIS, our national and individual sovereignty is fluttering precariously in the wind, then consider that it is a bad egg. If that fact hurts, get over it; it's called reality. And for another dose of reality, consider that you shouldn't take threats made by the worst types of beer-guzzling carpers there are too seriously. Think about it, and I'm sure you'll agree with me. To recap the main points made in this letter: 1) we must bear this bitter truth coolly and soberly in mind, 2) no reasonable person would deny that any effort to negotiate with CRYPTIC FANBOIS or appease it is akin to spitting into a hurricane to quiet its fury, and 3) CRYPTIC FANBOIS's shell games are so impetuous, so bad-tempered, so grotty that there are really no earth words to describe exactly how I feel about them.
What the hell does oversensitive mean?
Lt. Commander
# 118
02-24-2010, 07:51 PM
Everyone, please, PLEASE stop feeding the Troll and let the sun shine through.
Lt. Commander
# 119
02-24-2010, 07:58 PM
Wow its like you went to the mental extreme of Glen Beck but it wasnt retarded....

On a comical note... holy **** slackjaw.... You just flew in on a tricolbalt device right into the forums like a bad political parody of the iraq war just wow brother
Lt. Commander
# 120
02-24-2010, 08:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaticWoda
Wow its like you went to the mental extreme of Glen Beck but it wasnt retarded....

On a comical note... holy **** slackjaw.... You just flew in on a tricolbalt device right into the forums like a bad political parody of the iraq war just wow brother
Glad you got a laugh out of it Lunatic it was all meant in the spirit of fun--but alas some fanbois took it to heart and reported me repetedly while others took it as the joke that is was and had some fun with it.

It was worth every demerit i had some good laughs.