Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
02-24-2010, 06:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by febostaf View Post
I love people...... not horses tho they are terrible people...
Yes, horses are terrible people...
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-24-2010, 08:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daevan
Oh, we moved past introduction zone and straight into festering pit of insanity way back in January. But anyway, welcome to the madness!
Mmmm, festering insanity...the best kind. /drool

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8Neph8
Welcome...I never made a thead either. I snuck in the back.
I never made a thread either. Someone left the back door unlocked and I snuck in to rob the place and then the insanity grabbed me and wouldn't let me go.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-24-2010, 09:21 PM
Ever since I started posting here, it is as if I had always been here among the Captains of Ten Forward.

I've very seldom ever seen an online community as willing to welcome people with open arms as this one.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-24-2010, 09:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwl1919 View Post
Ever since I started posting here, it is as if I had always been here among the Captains of Ten Forward.

I've very seldom ever seen an online community as willing to welcome people with open arms as this one.
See, it's funny because it goes both ways too. I've been here for close to one and a half years. I'm probably one of the oldest people around this section of the board too, since a lot of the old hands (like Illithi Dragon) aeem to have moved to other sections or stopped posting entirely with the launch of the game. But sometimes it's hard to remember that you and Dekar and Capulet (to name a few) haven't been around forever. We all seem to fit pretty well here.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-24-2010, 09:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sintar07 View Post
See, it's funny because it goes both ways too. I've been here for close to one and a half years. I'm probably one of the oldest people around this section of the board too, since a lot of the old hands (like Illithi Dragon) aeem to have moved to other sections or stopped posting entirely with the launch of the game. But sometimes it's hard to remember that you and Dekar and Capulet (to name a few) haven't been around forever. We all seem to fit pretty well here.
That's what makes this a great community.

Oh, and Sintar...I used to live 50 miles west of Minneapolis.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-24-2010, 10:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raccoon_king View Post
That's what makes this a great community.

Oh, and Sintar...I used to live 50 miles west of Minneapolis.
Really? That's neat. Actually, just before launch there was a locator thread. There were actually several people who lived very close to me, but nobody wanted to meet or hang out or anything. I guess everyone prefers talking on teh interwebs
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-25-2010, 01:05 AM
Eh, I just migrated over here from another forum myself. I fit in like one of those round pegs in the square holes. With enough force and pressure they fit like gloves and stuff.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-25-2010, 11:25 AM
lol ya'll are awesome and thanks for the warm and silly how de doos.

Dekar - I'll make sure to subcribe to your Youtube channel as long as you subscribe to mine even though I haven't updated it in a year lol.

Everyone - HUGS!
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-25-2010, 11:28 AM
I didn't introduce myself either, and it didn't seem like anyone cared much. I think as long as your contributing to the discussion and aren't flaming people its hard to go wrong.
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-25-2010, 11:30 AM
inorite???