Lt. Commander
# 51
02-24-2010, 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bos22
Nope. I don't, while I need to go over your math I'd have to point out, as you said:

That's 267 points, now what's 11 out of 267 points = 4%. The difference between 8km and 11km is 27%.

8km + 4% = 8.32km

Also sensor can iii tooltip doesn't change with AUX.
Gah! Too much math!!!

I would pay good money for Cryptic to make a user guide that went into detail on things like this. The UI is fuzzy at best.

I am getting good info from this thread now...keep it up!
Lt. Commander
# 52
02-24-2010, 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalnar
You never seen it ? I dont need to fly a klingon vessel (i did in OB), to see the extended shield beam and the circle around cloaked vessel hehe....but whatever :-)
Just because you see the effect doesn't mean it actually boosts the shields, once that cloak is engaged shields can't be modified in anyway period, you have to uncloak all the way to begin regenerating shields.
Lt. Commander
# 53
02-24-2010, 09:19 PM
I have to say in higher tiers battle cloak gets less and less useful. Most of the time starting at t4 when someone battle cloaks it usually just means that fed targetting shifts and a buddy of his goes down. Yes there are a few players good with the battle cloak who use it tactically but most just seem to get their friends killed with it. Same with the "run the hell away" manuever usually if you are getting beaten up so badly you have to disengage its going to mean the other side will just rip up someone else on your now down 1 man team.
Lt. Commander
# 54
02-24-2010, 10:17 PM
battlecloak is good, when whole team has it. But since 80 of T5 klingons are flying in neghvar....