Lt. Commander
Greetings all, I'm curious if you receive only one Borg BO per faction or one Borg BO per character. Also the same with the Red Matter Capacitor. Basically, am I able to have Borg BOs and Red Matter Capacitors on all my characters or just one?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-10-2010, 12:45 AM
The borg BO came with what again?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-10-2010, 06:13 AM
I have the Borg bridge officer from the Amazon.com peorder program. I only got the basic edition, so I don't really know about any of the other bonus items except what I hear from others. However, I do know that the Borg officer is once per character. I have 2 characters Federation side and 1 character Klingon size each of which have their own Borg officer.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-10-2010, 09:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konru
I have the Borg bridge officer from the Amazon.com peorder program. I only got the basic edition, so I don't really know about any of the other bonus items except what I hear from others. However, I do know that the Borg officer is once per character. I have 2 characters Federation side and 1 character Klingon size each of which have their own Borg officer.
What if you had 2 Fed chars and 2 Empire Chars, would you be able to get them their Borg BOs too?
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-10-2010, 11:51 AM
Look at the store info, it says once per character, not account. So every time you make an new character every bonus is there for it.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-25-2010, 12:28 AM
In case anyone was still wondering the answer is ALL "pre-order" and premium content (from the TOS Constitution, to the red matter capacitor, to the Del Taco shuttle craft, to the Borg BOFF, etc) can be claimed from the C-Store as many times as you want per character... you can (usually) only equip one at a time though (or at least that is how it is intended).

So for the Borg Bridge Officer from Amazon.com, you claim her in the C-Store (for free) and then she offers to join your crew, or train an existing bridge officer of the Engineering Class with her skills. If you already claimed one, and still have her in your crew, the "join" will fail, but you can still train. If you discharge the borg BOFF (for any reason) you can claim a new one to join your crew. The Borg BOFF for both factions are female, the Feds get a human looking one, the Alliance gets a klingon looking one. They are (mostly) fully customizable in the costume department, and I'm hoping the few exceptions to this are bugs to be squashed soon.