Lt. Commander
# 1 Question about ranking
02-25-2010, 05:35 AM
I've seen a few posts on this forum about players being able to level to fast. Ive been playing for a little while and it seems to be taking me a while to get to Lt cmdr. I've only just reached Lt 11 and now i need over 1000 skil points to level. Im doing the stoy missions and a few of the exploration missions , am I doing something wrong ? what tips have you guys got for earning skill points quickly ?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-25-2010, 05:38 AM
If you're at Lt 11, go and talk to Admiral Quinn at Sol Spacedock.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-25-2010, 05:41 AM
I did he said he just gave me more "go kill this here " missions
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-25-2010, 05:48 AM
You need to spend all your skillpoints as they are awarded, if your hording them then you wont receve the rank promotion to the next grade.

a friend of mine recently had a similar issue, turns out he did not scroll down the list of skills, he thought there was only the first set and thus had nothing in ship combat or ground combat.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-25-2010, 06:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Typheron View Post
You need to spend all your skillpoints as they are awarded, if your hording them then you wont receve the rank promotion to the next grade.

a friend of mine recently had a similar issue, turns out he did not scroll down the list of skills, he thought there was only the first set and thus had nothing in ship combat or ground combat.

you where right. scrolled down spent the points I had left and BANG promotion.

boy do I feel daft now

thanks for the help guys