Lt. Commander
# 1 dailies?
02-23-2010, 09:43 PM
there are daily quests? someone mentioned this when I was asking about antiproton weapons,
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-23-2010, 09:47 PM
Yes there IS (one).
Gamma Orionis Sector when you reach lvl 43.
The same guy that also offers the exploration mission.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-24-2010, 12:55 AM
There's also a daily pvp one at lvl 43.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-24-2010, 04:43 AM
There is also one against the klingos.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-24-2010, 04:57 AM
As I understand it, there are 3 however I've only done the first two

One PvE:
Given by: Lieutenant Carbo
For location: B'Tran Cluster
Mission Name: Chart the B'Tran Cluster (Daily)
Reward: Mark of Exploration (Traded at Battlegroup Omega)

One PvE/P:
Given by: Commander Mazka
For location: Kar'rat in Donatu Sector (Borg Hunt)
Mission Name: Into the Fray (Daily) - followup to: Salvaging Relationships in the Neutral Zone
Reward: Mark of Honor (Traded in K7)

Supposedly one PvP:
Given By: Captain Mackenzie Calhoun
I haven't done Keeping the Klingons at Bay so I don't know what the followup Daily would be.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-24-2010, 05:09 AM
To make this clear - there are two types of dailies.

One is exploration and that one is given all the time by Karbo. Reward is Mark of Exploration that can be turned in for items at Battle Group Omega.

Second is fighting and is given by Makza and Calhoun (Calhoun given two types of quest). Reward is Mark of Honor that can be turned in for items at Deepspace K7 at Eta Eridani Sector. Now the system randomly chooses one of three quests possible each day and you have to do that one (once you take Makza quest, Calhoun wont offer other), so that you do one of those quests per day. Now Makza has quest "Into the Fray" that is fighting Borg in Kerrat War Zone. Calhoun offers either fighting in Hostile engagements (one quest) or fighting in Hostile takeovers or Border Skirmishes (second quest), you have to fight three times in those to get the Mark.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-24-2010, 06:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excorant View Post
Now the system randomly chooses one of three quests possible each day and you have to do that one
So only 1 of 3 is given per day or only 1 of 3 can be completed per day?

The only quest I get from Calhoun is the one to do a single queued PvP instance (Keeping the Klingons at Bay), which I have never done, whereas Makza offers me the Borg Hunt 'Into the Fray (Daily)' daily.

So, to make this clear, you can only get 5 Marks of Honor and 5 Marks of Exploration per day?

Edit: Oops, yes indeed Marks of Honor rather than Valor
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-24-2010, 07:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentPropagandi
So only 1 of 3 is given per day or only 1 of 3 can be completed per day?

The only quest I get from Calhoun is the one to do a single queued PvP instance (Keeping the Klingons at Bay), which I have never done, whereas Makza offers me the Borg Hunt 'Into the Fray (Daily)' daily.

So, to make this clear, you can only get 5 Marks of Valor and 5 Marks of Exploration per day?
Yes you can get max 5 Marks of Exploration and 5 Marks of Honor (or Valor... eh =) ) per day. 1 of 3 is given per day, meaning once you complete "Into the Fray" from Makza, the next day system randomly chooses who will offer you next daily quest (if Makza again (Into the fray) or Calhoun (Fighting in Hostile Engagements, resp. Fighting in Hostile Takeovers or Border Skirmishes). I dont know exact names of the missions Calhoun gives, just remember the objectvies.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-25-2010, 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excorant View Post
Yes you can get max 5 Marks of Exploration and 5 Marks of Honor (or Valor... eh =) ) per day. 1 of 3 is given per day, meaning once you complete "Into the Fray" from Makza, the next day system randomly chooses who will offer you next daily quest (if Makza again (Into the fray) or Calhoun (Fighting in Hostile Engagements, resp. Fighting in Hostile Takeovers or Border Skirmishes). I dont know exact names of the missions Calhoun gives, just remember the objectvies.
I get two PvP dailies on average. Usually Into the Fray and Pacify Klingon Heroes.