Lt. Commander
# 51
02-25-2010, 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zylpha
U.S.S. Montana.....I shall remember this name when I search through it's wreckage.....

Signed,
Lurcita of the House Kleri
See u on the battle field klingon and what is the name of your garbage scaw. This would be a great day........ for u to die! Qa'pla :-)
Lt. Commander
# 52
02-25-2010, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raccoon_king View Post
For your viewing pleasure: Exhibit A
This is Klingon female is at the border of the "what is proper to wear" line. I must find this woman and talk to her about proper clothing etiquette.

Signed,
Lt. Commander
# 53
02-25-2010, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superhard View Post
See u on the battle field klingon and what is the name of your garbage scaw. This would be a great day........ for u to die! Qa'pla :-)
It is the mighty IKS Vixen, young earther. The first....the last time....you will see my ship is when I am decloaking to....show you...my weapons array.

Earthers....

Signed,
Lt. Commander
# 54
02-25-2010, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwl1919 View Post
I can't help if if my Betazoid's family name was considered an honored one in the great halls before this war started. He just owns too hard exposing petaq' with his Bat'leth.

You can come and fight me if it makes you feel any better. I just wish they had included the venerable mek'leth that the traitor Worf preferred. Perhaps as an exploit type melee weapon instead of an expose.
Worf was a traitor when he first decided to join the Federation, but I am extremely happy that he is back with us...where he belongs....

Signed,
Lurcita
Lt. Commander
# 55
02-25-2010, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
Exactly. Earthican women need short skirts and katanas, not those funky deformities of metal that Klingons refer to as weapons.
My dear Captain Hawkwood,
I am truly sorry that you are a victim of your federation male masters. However, hope does exist for female kind in your federation. I see that they have let you captain a ship.... Be careful that they do not take back your little toy.

Signed,

Qua'Pla!
Lt. Commander
# 56
02-25-2010, 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan_Kent View Post
How do you know I didn't take my bat'leth from the cold dead body of a Klingon warrior I slew in combat? :p

Although if you offered me a Katana or something suitably more traditionally blade-like I might consent to just hang the bat'leth in my ready room as a trophy.
Taking a Bat'leth from a Klingon is not an easy thing to do, my earther friend. Perhaps you bought one on the Ferengi Market.

Signed,

Lurcita
Lt. Commander
# 57
02-25-2010, 01:39 PM
Proper Female Earthican Battle Dress consists of Short Skirts and Katanas.

This combination is much superior to the Klingon...things...as the skirt presents much greater mobility to allow for flanking attacks while the Katana does not look like something made an intoxicated, novice smith who has never seen a real fight in his life.

I mean seriously, it bows inward. Why would you do that with a weapon? At least if it arches outward it could be used for slashing. But as it is for a straight thrust you need to get with nibbling range. I mean if if your opponent had a dagger it would be in your gut before the inward bowing made impact.

And the way you swing it around your body, it's like you want to loose a hand. Or ear. And those sharp, spiky bits on the tip? Why would you swing it around like that. You would be concentrating more on not taking off your own hand then on fighting the other guy.

No thanks on the funky weapon. Gimme a sword. Straight and to the point, if you catch my drift.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zylpha
My dear Captain Hawkwood,
I am truly sorry that you are a victim of your federation male masters. However, hope does exist for female kind in your federation. I see that they have let you captain a ship.... Be careful that they do not take back your little toy.

Signed,

Qua'Pla!
Little? I have a Battleship my xeno friend!
Lt. Commander
# 58
02-25-2010, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
Proper Female Earthican Battle Dress consists of Short Skirts and Katanas.

This combination is much superior to the Klingon...things...as the skirt presents much greater mobility to allow for flanking attacks while the Katana does not look like something made an intoxicated, novice smith who has never seen a real fight in his life.

I mean seriously, it bows inward. Why would you do that with a weapon? At least if it arches outward it could be used for slashing. But as it is for a straight thrust you need to get with nibbling range. I mean if if your opponent had a dagger it would be in your gut before the inward bowing made impact.

And the way you swing it around your body, it's like you want to loose a hand. Or ear. And those sharp, spiky bits on the tip? Why would you swing it around like that. You would be concentrating more on not taking off your own hand then on fighting the other guy.

No thanks on the funky weapon. Gimme a sword. Straight and to the point, if you catch my drift.
You already have at least two supporters for this proposal. Myself and another were discussing it earlier in this thread. We want Sulu's fold-out Katana available as a fed weapon
Lt. Commander
# 59
02-25-2010, 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moncerious View Post
To Lurcita of the House Kleri

"May your D'k tahg chip and shatter, petaQ."

Captain Arwynn Alexandra Davion
USS Osiris
Quantum Coalition.
Captain Davion,
You curse well for an earther. There is hope for you yet. If my D'k tahg ever chips, it will be in combat with your Undine allies. Oh yes....the Klingon empire knows all about the federation's alliance with those shape-shifting demons.

Signed,
Lt. Commander
# 60
02-25-2010, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhansWrath
lursa and betor showed more cleavage then you can shake your meat stick at, other then that i aggree with lucritia.
Thank you my very intelligent friend....

Signed,